We're Past Half-Way Wednesday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Fantastic night has been had, got home too late, now knackered, but happy.

Today, I have stuffs to do, no farks to be given, and worried I'm coming down with something, which is terrible timing as I have a concert on Friday.

After work, I MUST remember to get the lamp out of the security light and go to B&Q for a new one.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Yeah closer to a long w.end

Today has been head office and an early start (on my third cup of tea) but a need to leave early for parents evening followed by eldest rugrat in a theartre group thing - such you
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Busy at work so there's a good chance of a few wheels falling off a variety of wagons. If people need something before Easter why do they leave it to the last minute to order it? I'm going to try to get through the day without shouting at anyone or calling them idiots. Pub is calling for later, I'll need it. Currently have some lunatic from France on the phone. He's done, now an Italian. Can't complain about the Italian as it's my cousin.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Quiet in here today,

Not long picked up my car which ad some fun problems. Now I have some not so fun bills to look forward to. Goes back in next week which gives me time to sell a kidney hopefully, unless TKM has a minion I can flog off?
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    I'll happily give you a minion. There's a lot of him too, so you should get a decent amount!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Evening Gits,

Went to try the new uplift at the Flyup 417 Project near Cheltenham today and good fun was had despite it only having 3 runs for now. Thoroughly knackered now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]