Lotto's kit

specialgueststar
specialgueststar Posts: 3,418
edited March 2016 in Pro race
Am I missing something here - they've got the red kit at Tirreno and a blue kit at PN ?(or am I going mad?) Are they changing their second sponsor?

Comments

• Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    They have a 'special' sponsor thing for PN. It's one of heir own products

Edit: I mean it's a Soudal product. 'Fix It' or something
  • Yeah is just for PN. Soudal have a big seller in France (Fix It) and they're allowed one special kit per season.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    ''Pendant mode'

It's fix ALL
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • Garry H
    ''Pendant mode'

It's fix ALL

"Pendant"?
  • Garry H wrote:
    ''Pendant mode'

It's fix ALL

"Pendant"?

63-large_default.jpg:)
  • ''Pendant mode'

It's fix ALL

This was intentional, right?
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • aaah ok thanks

Tony off to stick his tubs on

mg_0108_670.jpg
  • If he's really used that to put the decal on the car, there's a whole mess of paint coming off that door next week.

@gietvangent
  • Garry H wrote:
    ''Pendant mode'

It's fix ALL

"Pendant"?

And you've started with a speech mark but ended with an apostrophe.

Sorry to be pendantic...
  • Garry H
    Pas plus de clous then

Edit: or d'ongles once they've taken that sticker off
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
    Its not a patch on the red one.
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Stupid tiny phone epic fail
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • Garry H
    Stupid tiny phone epic fail

Sure :lol:
  • thegibdog
    thegibdog Posts: 2,106
    Assumed the pendants thing was a 6music reference.

Prefer the Lotto away kit myself, too many red kits in the peloton at the moment. You're never going to be Saeco so stop trying.
  • argyllflyer
    argyllflyer Posts: 893
    thegibdog wrote:
    Assumed the pendants thing was a 6music reference.

Prefer the Lotto away kit myself, too many red kits in the peloton at the moment. You're never going to be Saeco so stop trying.

Totally this. the Androni and Lotto Soudal ones are a nightmare to tell apart (for me anyway) from a reasonable distance. Katusha's darker red is fairly distinctive and Cofidis I don't have such an issue but bring back the airfix decal kit that Androni had in previous years. At least it was distinctive.
  • davidof
    davidof Posts: 3,036

mg_0108_670.jpg

That's a massive does of POE he's got in that syringe.
    BASI Nordic Ski Instructor
    Instagramme
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
    I will stick up for the Lotto home kit.

Its red and lovely and classical of design.
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    davidof wrote:
    That's a massive does of POE he's got in that syringe.

If you think that's bad check out Griepel's Twitter avatar. Not the best pose :wink:

One more vote for the "home kit" though.
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Almost bought some soudal glue in b&q the other day just because it had a cycling team name on it. True story.
  • bobmcstuff wrote:
    Almost bought some soudal glue in b&q the other day just because it had a cycling team name on it. True story.

you are living on the edge man
  • bobmcstuff wrote:

Somewhere, some guy is banging his head off the desk trying to turn cycling fans "nearly" buying sponsor's products into cold hard cash.

What if they put a photo of Thomas de Gendt strapped to a chair, held to a wall by Soudal glue above a pool of sharks? Like No More Nails used to.

@gietvangent
  • chrisday
    chrisday Posts: 300
    Was in B&Q last week, and left having bought Soudal glue and Quick Step underlay. I feel like I am single-handedly keeping pro cycling afloat. And should probably get out more.
    @shraap | My Men 2016: G, Yogi, Cav, Boonen, Degenkolb, Martin, J-Rod, Kudus, Chaves
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    I got Alpecin, my hair is still falling out slowly :-)
  • thegibdog
    thegibdog Posts: 2,106
    I have some Soudal sealant, although I think I bought it before the days of Lotto-Soudal. Also we have just left Sky TV and have never played any continental national lotteries. I did nearly hire a van from Europcar once though...

#SponsorshipPays
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,558
    If we are playing this game how many of you wear Rapha and drive a Ford?

Me? No Rapha and I drive a Skoda - like every cycling fan should ;)
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff wrote:

you are living on the edge man

Laugh a minute in the bobmcstuff household
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff wrote:

Somewhere, some guy is banging his head off the desk trying to turn cycling fans "nearly" buying sponsor's products into cold hard cash.

What if they put a photo of Thomas de Gendt strapped to a chair, held to a wall by Soudal glue above a pool of sharks? Like No More Nails used to.

We did have sky till we moved house the other week. Nothing to do with cycling though, girlfriend just wanted to watch game of thrones...

If I was in the market for that kind of glue I would definitely buy soudal glue over competitors (except if one of the options was mapei...). I was only in b&q for draught excluders and I don't think any draught excluder manufacturers sponsor any cycling teams :)
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    I went past Mapei world the other day in Clerkenwell. It was not as exciting as I had hoped