And another thing....

2»

Comments

• redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    CO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidisCO fidis

NOT

CON
    fidis
    CON
    fidis
    CON
    fidis
    CON
    fidis
    CON
    fidis
    CON
    fidis
    CON
    fidis
    CON
    fidis
    CON
    fidis
    CON
    fidis

it's not a biggie

Hmmm, i think you are trying to say something, not quite sure what though. can you make it a bit clearer?? :lol:
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    LeePaton wrote:
    Astana full leg tights.
    This ^
  • cneifion
    cneifion Posts: 53
    AG2R's brown shorts. Looks like they have cacked themselves.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,739
    The exaltation of black shorts, the cyclist sartorial equivalent of jeans.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    The exaltation of black shorts, the cyclist sartorial equivalent of jeans.

Yeah I'm with you on that. White shorts are bad in anything other than southern Mediterranean sunshine but all other colors are fine
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • RoadPainter
    RoadPainter Posts: 375
    RichN95 wrote:
    TheBigBean wrote:
    Have I ever mentioned national jerseys?
    I'm with you on that one. It was fine when there were only about five countries in cycling, but now they're ten a penny.
    I'm fine with national jerseys as long as they're proper national jerseys and not pathetic versions like the ones leopard-trek had where the national jersey was a minor detail on standard team jerseys.

Can I have one from the past: It's leopard, pronounce it properly - it doesn't rhyme with leotard.

And one for the future: Rio Olympics track cycling tickets - impossible to get one for the men's team pursuit.
  • LeePaton
    LeePaton Posts: 353
    Never mind the mispronunciation i just hate Cofidis.

Actually i hate all french teams. I hate the French in cycling full stop actually.
    It's not so much about winning, I just hate losing.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,602
    Riders hitting their handlebars after failing to win a sprint when there was no way they were ever going to win. Worse still, riders who make a fundamental tactical error like refusing to chase the leaders and then hit their bars.