T T Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well yesterday was a rubbish day at work, someone trying to say they're not the problem and that it's our equipment and staff that are. Hmm well all the other 499 customers don't have a problem, just you. He didn't appreciate that.

Today, I have lots to get on with, and no farks can be given. I will see what I can do.

Tonight I'm off to walk a dog with a friend, however she'll have already walked the dog... 8)

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Good Mehning,
    Lovely and sunny out there, unfortunately I was in the car and the traffic was shIt. Got to pop home later and take the girl into school for a while, might ditch the car and pedal back once I've done that though. Just had some lunatic on the phone ordering stuff ranting that he'd been trying to get through for ages, he got a bit calmer when I pointed out it was 7:45am. If people are going to phone a different time zone why don't they check what the difference is?
    Enjoy the horizontal dog walking TKM.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Lovely drive to Solihull - well crawl in traffic

Later is joyless I imagine as we have got to move the eldest around for theatre club
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon twunts,

Weather in the alps is spot on, driving guests is not!

Been skiing a bit so getting a good goggle tan which is about all i'll have to show for this season!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,
    Productive day filling the office with farts. Not much else.
    Home time soon.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon all, week off's seen much about sod all occurring yesterday. Today ive been adventurous an washed the car, goes in tomorrow for some traction control failure gumph an new roll bar bushes. also been drawing up plans to replace my gate. Tried opening it an a bit fell off it so I think its about time. Anywho coffee TV an dove me thinks.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Evening Gimboids,

Today is my Thursday as I'm off tomorrow to try the new Flyup 417 uplift over neat Cheltenham. Bit of an early start tomorrow and I'm knackered now but should be fun...will report back tomorrow night if I survive!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]