Cannondale Supersix Evo 105 - 2015

germcevoy
germcevoy Posts: 414
edited March 2016 in Your road bikes
One of the £999 deals from Pauls. Still pretty much stock and likely to stay that way for most of the year until I get the fitness back to where it needs to be in order to justify the expense. The tyres need to go immediately though.

Long term, I'd love to switch to SRAM. Still looking at finishing kit but wanting gloss finish to match the paintwork. Likely a carbon seat post but again waiting until I have the fit dialled in.

Wheel choices are endless so I'll get used to the bike first and see whether I want to go lightweight or deep section. I'm under 60kg myself so like the idea of saving weight where possible on the bike.

Either way it is decent value for money at £999 but the Ultegra model at £1299 was probably even better value again but £300 of upgrades would go a fair way on this bike too.

5TIs4pZ.jpg

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    That's a lot of bike for sub £1k. I did similar back in 2014 and over time I ve gone full Ultegra, Kysrium Elites / and spare Planet X carbon tubs ( CT45's) and Full carbon FSA K force finishing kit.

IMHO the best bang for buck up grade was going for some 25mm Vredeistien Fortenzza tyres on the Kysriums.
    The tubs are nice but I get a bit paranoid about club runs and longer solo rides on them so just for the odd sprint tri, really.

Enjoy it as it is, love the colour scheme.