Finally Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Concert went well, but even after 7 hours sleep, I'm absolutely farked! I think I'm coming down with a cold as well, typical, just in time for the weekend :roll:

Today, back to work, see what happened with one day off. Then I'm over to Bury for the weekend.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    I'm glad it is Friday beyond belief.
    ...might not be a cold. Possibly Lhassa Fever which is fatal.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    FishFish wrote:

Ensure to blame/sneeze on the nearest work minion and blame them. Plus make sure its not Ebola or the Black Death, both pretty nasty :wink:

Wobbled in today swapped my squishy forks over to some rigids last night because its cool apparently. Not so cool when you realise the stems not in line with the bars, nor so when you realise you havent got a multitool either so that was bugging me all the way in. Both the wonky bars and where my multitools run off to. But its Friday, an im off next week!
  • FishFish
    Step83 wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

Ensure to blame/sneeze on the nearest work minion and blame them. Plus make sure its not Ebola or the Black Death, both pretty nasty :wink:

But its Friday, an im off next week!

No reply, probably croaked.

Never mind - enjoy your week off.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Tired, think I needed more than an hours kip and a lot less ale

Bright side we are out tonight!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,250
    Afternoon all,
    I thought I'd posted in here this morning. I'm losing the plot. Fairly hectic day with work and running round after the female child. Hopefully things will calm down now and I can sort all the odds and ends out. Looking forward to the weekend, it's not been a great week.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Decided to go for a bimble at lunch, came back caked in mud, boss non impressed. Ah well
  • FishFish
    Step83 wrote:
    Decided to go for a bimble at lunch, came back caked in mud, boss non impressed. Ah well

Were you dogging?

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Afternoon all,
    I thought I'd posted in here this morning. I'm losing the plot. Fairly hectic day with work and running round after the female child. Hopefully things will calm down now and I can sort all the odds and ends out. Looking forward to the weekend, it's not been a great week.
    Hope you are making some progress on the child related stuff V.

I'm up North seeing the parentals after a Lon drive up. Frikkin Friday traffic on M11/A1. Jobs done and now down the chippie getting dinner. After that a mate is coming over to watch Boro v Hull on the box with us and a sink a few cans.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]