Comments

• napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Looks good. Apart from the bar tape.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • NapoleonD wrote:
    Looks good. Apart from the bar tape.

Tape does look better in the flesh, but if I'm honest I've had a few seond thoughts myself.
  • Love it, but Nap is right about the bar tape.
  • guym
    guym Posts: 50
    Luverrly looking bike but +1 on the bar tape, looks like someone has slapped a bit of spare electrical tape on :(
  • +1 - plain black bartape will do
  • Beautiful bike... offers a smooth ride too.. (agree with the rest on the bar tape)
  • Thanks for the comments all. You have all confirmed the nagging doubt I've had since it was completed....Black bar tape is on order.
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    That's a beauty!
  • Richard66
    Richard66 Posts: 11
    _MG_4780_edited-1_zpsuwfiiikc.jpg
  • kim10
    kim10 Posts: 186
    Beautiful bike. My LBS has one in the window at the moment very similar to yours, looks stunning in the flesh, but the price tag is a bit too steep for me! Definitely better with the all black bar tape.

Out of interest how are you finding the wheels, was considering buying these for a new build.
  • matt_n-2
    matt_n-2 Posts: 581
    New tape 8)
    Colnago Master Olympic
    Colnago CLX 3.0
    Colnago Dream
    Giant Trinity Advanced
    Italian steel winter hack
  • Richard66
    Richard66 Posts: 11
    Kim10, It's a little early to give proper feedback on the wheels as this bike has only been out twice so far and only covered just over 100 miles. However, my initial impressions are very positive. Claimed weight of 1465g (clinchers) and the service from Drew was really good. I had a few phone calls with him and went to see him as he's quite local to me. I'll give you a more in depth review when I've had chance to get a few more miles in.
  • jlhopwo
    jlhopwo Posts: 27
    nice!