Relaxing Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm off work today, so get to chill out for a little while. I'm singing in a concert, so have a rehearsal at 9, then nothing until the performance at 7. Not entirely sure what I'm going to do with my day!

That's pretty much me done.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    TIM - obviously h&b

Morning

Relatively slow start as today's day long meeting is in a local hotel - win

Later is a work night out at a decent restaurant which is another win as I get to try it before booking for the current wife's birthday later this month
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    Morning Losers!

I'm off work today, so get to chill out for a little while. I'm singing in a concert, so have a rehearsal at 9, then nothing until the performance at 7. Not entirely sure what I'm going to do with my day!

That's pretty much me done.

Laters!

You could go for a long walk.....

Hello.... I'm back.... Been a while..... GtArrowhead still flaunting his mum? :lol:
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Nothing to see here.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    rgliniany wrote:
    Hello.... I'm back.... Been a while..... GtArrowhead still flaunting his mum? :lol:
    Who the fark are you, etc...
    I think GT is now pimping his mum in other areas as anyone from here that wanted to has long since been there and done that.

Morning all,
    Working from home and looking after the child of female persuasion.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Veronese68 wrote:
    rgliniany wrote:
    Who the fark are you, etc...
    I think GT is now pimping his mum in other areas as anyone from here that wanted to has long since been there and done that.

Morning all,
    Working from home and looking after the child of female persuasion.

I think the term for that is "increasing the client base" in business speak.

Afternoon wombles, not a great deal going on bar some major panic over a software error which is crippling the computers (yay). Went for a walk at lunch was rather nice. Now back to sup coffee for a couple of hours an debate which cycle jersey to buy.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Evening Mongs,

Today's my Friday so I've been out for a cider or two. Tomorrow is the long trek North but should get a decent Saturday night out in Durham.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]