Anyone interested in Ride London?

Mad Hatter Gary
Mad Hatter Gary Posts: 2
edited March 2016 in Amateur race
We're a locally based charity, and we've got some places for Ride London on the weekend of Saturday 30th July and Sunday 31st July 2016. Unfortunately the people we'd hope would take part are now not available.

Would anyone be interested in taking part to raise money for us, Mad Hatter's Children's Charity? We help children with special educational needs and disabilities across the Midlands, and 2016 is our 10th Anniversary. We provide free fun and exciting educational days out for over 2000 children every year, working with over 90 special needs schools. All of our activities are picked especially to be both fun and educational.

You can find out more on our website at http://madhatterscharity.com/events/ride-london-2016/ or of course post questions here.

Thanks

Gary

jb2_1074_1.jpg

Comments

• DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    No.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    ^What a prick.

It's a great day out and I wish you the best in filling you spaces. Sadly I'm not around this year.
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    coriordan wrote:
    ^What a prick.

It's a great day out and I wish you the best in filling you spaces. Sadly I'm not around this year.

^ What a chopper. It's a great day out if you want to get smashed into by choppers riding at above their ability. Personally I'd rather ride a boardman.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Chippy and prejudiced? Not a good combination