Too Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well last night I installed my Raspberry Pi and Pi-Hole. Guys, if you've ever got annoyed about all the adverts on the internet, buy one. Buy one now. I see no more adverts, and my internet seems to have doubled in speed! Everything loads damn quickly now!

Today, I will be working, then coming home and experiencing fast internet.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    What day is it? I've forgotten what I was going to say as I don't have any pie and in the clickbait stories is a picture of a very shapely brunette in a very tight top. Mmmmm....
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Veronese68 wrote:
    What day is it? I've forgotten what I was going to say as I don't have any pie and in the clickbait stories is a picture of a very shapely brunette in a very tight top. Mmmmm....

Must resist click while in office...

Meh blocked anyway what ever it is. Morning! Lovely grey day already unsure what to make of it bar that the new shirt I'm wearing seems to be for those hipster kids that take a slim fitting.
    Much pondering to do today on irrelevant things an also on what im actually going to cook tonight as I forgot/couldn't be bothered to do the food shop last night, odds are looking good for Chinese at the moment.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Nice fast ride in means it's going to be hell on the way home!

Working locally means I can give a pal some work experience - which I guess is going to cost me lunch

Later will be some jobs, as we have got a house full this w.end
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    TLW1 wrote:
    Later will be some jobs, as we have got a house full this w.end
    Housewarming? You'd better post the address on here then.
    Not having a very good day here. Daughter had a bit of a meltdown last night as she is so fed up of not being well. As a result I had a terrible night's kip with my head spinning not knowing what to do. Got in here early and had a run in with the warehouse manager which hasn't helped my mood at all. He wasn't too keen on me calling him incompetent and pointing out that we needed customers to survive. Being a little more mature than him I resisted the temptation to swing for him when he started asking me if I wanted to fight him. That and the fact that I'm not very good at fighting.
    Surely the day can only get better.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,007
    What is this clickbait guff you speak of?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Veronese68 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Daughter had a bit of a meltdown last night as she is so fed up of not being well.

Surely the day can only get better.

Melting your daughter and starting a punch up in the warehouse...both whilst you were on clickbait. Not good.

...see you at the AA meeting tonight?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola gimps,

Hope everything is now calm!

Been doing menial blah this am, skiing this pm and now more menial shizzle!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    What is this clickbait guff you speak of?

Bottom of each page, without ad blockers theres six clickbait ads
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening Mongs,

Half way through my 4 day week and next week will be a 3 day week with a gravity session thrown in at the new Flyup 417 place near Cheltenham. Wahey.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]