London and Surrey Routes

Hi Everyone

I am new here. Love the forum and all the great information you have on here. Going to take me ages to read it all.

I want to contribute to the site as well so will start off with this site I found the other week.

www.wlondoncycling.co.uk

It has some great hill reviews and routes local to me. Some of you London and Surrey based riders might find it useful. Also has a pretty decent blog.

Dave

Comments

• milemuncher1
    milemuncher1 Posts: 1,472
    RoadieDave wrote:
    Hi Everyone

I am new here. Love the forum and all the great information you have on here. Going to take me ages to read it all.

I want to contribute to the site as well so will start off with this site I found the other week.

http://www.wlondoncycling.co.uk

It has some great hill reviews and routes local to me. Some of you London and Surrey based riders might find it useful. Also has a pretty decent blog.

Dave

The routes that go out into the Surrey hills A.O.N.B. are becoming increasingly popular. If you find yourself at Box hill / Leith hill etc. at the wrong time of the day, at the weekend, you can find a bit of cycle based congestion :lol:. The views from the top of the hills are quite something, on a clear day 8).