cease to exist saturday

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,586
edited March 2016 in The bottom bracket
that charles manson, aside from the family problems, he recorded some really crap songs, but being an egoistic knobhead he never knew how crap they were

it just needed someone with a cricket bat to put him right and all the nastiness could've been prevented

there's a lesson there for blair
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,443
    Morning.

So far Coffee, porage, pills. Later: walk with toots, coffee and general lounging around.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,885
    Up early, few jobs done, then did the local park run with the rugrats - 34 minutes, they really need to improve

Now having a nice pot of tea whilst waiting for eldest rugrat to finish theatre club. Then off to buy rope to make swings and a zip wire in the garden later

But first we are going to the local airfield to have a play in the neighbours plane and lunch

Later is a pal of the kids coming over and then the pub for the rugby - busy day
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,718
    Down at the barbers waiting to get scalped by the hot Eastern European girl who works there. Wifey came back from walking the hound looking unhappy - apparently she had stopped to talk to someone in the park when someone else's large husky wandered up and p1ssed on her leg. It even went down her wellies :D

Later is a bit to eat and coffee in town and more jobs.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,046
    Mild hangover, shopping, bleurgh...

No chance pod a pedal and I might end up doing some flagging later.

Oh the joy of it all.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,586
    spent the afternoon in the shed (actually it's part of the building and has a big metal door, but 'shed' is simpler) installing sram etap on my shiny bike

i was just checking the torque on the rear mech and the hanger seemed far flexier than it ought to be, hmm, take off rear mech and wheel, see the crack in the hanger, go upstairs for spare, then find one of the three screws doesn't quite want to go in, takes ages to get it fitted, then remount rear mech and carry on

probably lost an hour but glad i found out this way rather than on the road, could've been very nasty and/or expensive!

that aside, pretty straightforward to install and line up, ride tomorrow
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Went out for a bike ride with my better half. Got home and she declared my bike needed cleaning, so she cleaned it.
    She also made me sausage, egg and chips for tea.
    Beat that.
    Now drinking pink wine by the log-burner. Laters.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,885
    Went out for a bike ride with my better half. Got home and she declared my bike needed cleaning, so she cleaned it.
    Beat that.

I've got some bikes that need cleaning....... I managed to do one today - but it will be dirty tomorrow after the tt
  • pinno
    Went out for a bike ride with my better half. Got home and she declared my bike needed cleaning, so she cleaned it.
    Beat that.

Wakey wakey...
  • Stevo_666
    Now drinking pink wine
    FTFY
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Now drinking pink wine
    FTFY
    Busted. I had sampled some Belgian ales beforehand. From Alternertief and Alvinne, for the record. And they are not worth the effort. So pink wine it is. You lot are just jealous, anyway..
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Now drinking pink wine
    FTFY
    Busted. I had sampled some Belgian ales beforehand. From Alternertief and Alvinne, for the record. And they are not worth the effort. So pink wine it is. You lot are just jealous, anyway..
    Jealous of the pink wine, or of your OH doing her job properly? :)
  • Jealous. Full stop.
    Pinno and his Ayrshire shit-kicker lifestyle. And Stevo SW London shit-kicker lifestyle. Stevo's is dog in the park, Pinno's is cow in a field, but you know where I'm coming from.
    You can only aspire to my lifestyle.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    Jealous. Full stop.
    Pinno and his Ayrshire shit-kicker lifestyle. And Stevo SW London shit-kicker lifestyle. Stevo's is dog in the park, Pinno's is cow in a field, but you know where I'm coming from.
    Don't talk crap, I'm in SE London.
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Jealous. Full stop.
    So, the Clacket Lane end, rather than Guildford? Narrows it down. Probably stills smells of dog poo.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Jealous. Full stop.
    So, the Clacket Lane end, rather than Guildford? Narrows it down. Probably stills smells of dog poo.
    Sort of, there's a clue in my location :wink: . It does smell of dog poo after Muttleys first dump of tbe day.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Jealous. Full stop.

Ayrshire? Don't talk crap, SW Scotland.

We'll call BBG 'The Snapper'.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Jealous. Full stop.

Ayrshire? Don't talk crap, SW Scotland.

We'll call BBG 'The Snapper'.
    Or how about 'Babycham Boy'?

I can also add him to the list of people who have changed their sig on my account :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,362
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    And Stevo SW London shit-kicker lifestyle.
    Thankfully.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Thankfully.
    I'll have to make a point of visiting your neck of the woods - with the cockerpoo in tow - and lower the tone of the neighbourhood :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,362
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Thankfully.
    I'll have to make a point of visiting your neck of the woods - with the cockerpoo in tow - and lower the tone of the neighbourhood :)
    The mutt would blend right in. Those things are common as muck round my way. If you take it for a walk in Richmond Park you'd have to call it Fenton for the day to see if anyone reacts. Plenty of pubs of course.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Thankfully.
    The mutt would blend right in. Those things are common as muck round my way. If you take it for a walk in Richmond Park you'd have to call it Fenton for the day to see if anyone reacts. Plenty of pubs of course.
    Fenton?

I guess Humphrey might fit the bill (and no, I didn't get a say in the name - it's Stropteen's hound).
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Fenton?
    Fenton
    No danger of that - he's s**t scared of big animals like horses. Bloody wimp.