stupidly busy Saturday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,859
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Today should be fun, but it's busy

First is a parkrun with the kids, then drop one off at theatre club whilst the other one goes to the toy shop.

Then buy some rope, then off to a local airfield to play in the neighbours plane and for lunch

Then back to ours to make rope swings and a zip wire :) by then the wife will be back from her stupidly expensive haircut along with a mate of the kids.

Then all to the pub for the rugby and relax

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Not very busy in here though. Traditional slow start was had, then fixed the bathroom light and a few other odd jobs around the house. Popped in to Kingston to buy a new printer as the old one is fubar. No stock but it should be in for tomorrow. A bit more pottering and bicycle fettling then off to a mate's 50th later. Glad I'm not 50 yet, that's really old.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Not very busy in here though. Traditional slow start was had, then fixed the bathroom light and a few other odd jobs around the house. Popped in to Kingston to buy a new printer as the old one is fubar. No stock but it should be in for tomorrow. A bit more pottering and bicycle fettling then off to a mate's 50th later. Glad I'm not 50 yet, that's really old.
    Patience, old Jedi.

Fairly busy here with a fair few jobs on the go. Wifey got a bit pi $$ed off this morning - literally - when she was walking the hound in the park. Stopped to talk to someone and a big husky wandered over and took a leak on her leg. Quite a big leak as it went down her wellies :D

Onwards...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    TLW1 wrote:
    Today should be fun, but it's busy

First is a parkrun with the kids, then drop one off at theatre club whilst the other one goes to the toy shop.

Then buy some rope, then off to a local airfield to play in the neighbours plane and for lunch

Then back to ours to make rope swings and a zip wire :) by then the wife will be back from her stupidly expensive haircut along with a mate of the kids.

Then all to the pub for the rugby and relax

Wow, that was stupidly busy big time.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola twunts,

Had a reet busy day, chalet based blah, driving guests, skiing, driving guests, chalet blah, watching rugby 8) , counting up the generous tips!
    Now i'm orf to kip as a run to the airport awaits me in the morning!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er