Wetter Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

The weather today for da Hudd and Leeds is just 'Heavy Rain'. Great :evil:

So my boss had a week off last week, and came back yesterday, only to tell us (and show us :shock: ) that she'd busted her foot up whilst out walking, and the hospital have told her to rest it at home for the rest of the week. So, I'm bossless for yet another week. I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.

Today, work, get home, attempt to go out for a run, relax.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    TKM - it's a good thing as it's an extended chance to show how you can lead the department

Wet here in Shropshire too, but I will brave it on the ride into work as the wife needs my car today as the kids have invited a couple of friends over from the new school

Later is unplanned
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Seems to be a drainage issue down here this morning. I declined the ride/paddle to work after seeing the river running down my street, in hindsight I should have as the redways which are usually strewn with zombie like children appeared clear. Though judging by the volume of cars their respective owners had herded them into cars fearing they do what gremlins do when wet.
    Drainage issue was fun though loads of floods the roundabout near mine was down to one lane as the other was submerged so everyone bar some brave.stupid sole whole launched into it with his Mk5 golf lots of smoke but it made it out barely.

Work wise pretty much same as usual, creepy letchy contractor said hello to me coming in, guide dog came over to sniff out any food I've brought. Hot water machine appears to have been fixed though i'll await someone else to do test it and likely melt their hand.

TKM, take the opportunity like TLW1 said prove how good you are and boss being away means you can again shun and chastise retard minion.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Morning all, but it may not be by the time I finish this if the phone rings again. Moist down here as well, had a good excuse to drive in as I am bunking off early to go and pick the daughter up. Busy in the office with lots of large orders which is good. Unfortunately the warehouse guys are not convinced this is a good thing. Pub is calling for later and brown beer will be drunk and bollox will be spoke.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,
    Very soggy and muddy ride in. Was fun but putting dirty wet clothes back on to go to a meeting later wont be.
    Lazy day of work meh.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,509
    Free sandwiches this morning and a meeting that involved no work whatsoever. Pub quiz tonight and it's national pie week so guess what I'm having for dinner down the pub, washed down with cider :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Airport run today to pick up seven ladies whe sleazyjet delivered four hours late, not happy bunnies but a ride with bg soon had em smiling, then i drove them to the resort! I'm here all week folks!

More skiing tomoz

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er