Tasty Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm having some Maple and Pecan Crisp clusters or something or other. Damn it tastes good!

The boss is back from having a week and a bit off. There isn't really much to inform her, which is both good, and bad. It means all went well, it's bad as it means I don't really have an excuse to get away from retard minion to talk to her!

After work, I'm heading over to Bury for a meeting. I might take the bike, which is due its first refuel, I'm a little worried that it seems to be much much more efficient than the last one!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Working locally today so a later start and a pedal in :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Good moaning,
    I like those maple and pecan things, Weetabix for me this morning though. Another early start for me, in the car so I can go back and take the girl in to school for a bit later. Probably not much going on other than the usual grief of customers bothering me. Onwards and upwards...
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, had some annoyingly expensive car news this morning, apparently the traction control system doesnt know which way im turning the wheel so it needs a new sensor, which also happens to mean the key needs swapping. Was quoted 600 for the unit plus coding an fitting. Bit of googling has got the part with a key at a touch over 100 so going to see if my local independent guy can do it for me so fingers crossed much money saved.
    Bar that I have mega munchies going on today as well. Another long day ahead.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon ladies,
    Nice, easy ride to work this morning to get an email asking me to work elsewhere. Got changed and got back on my bike for a bit. Got to site with enough time to get changed and go for lunch. This afternoon will involve very little work.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Day off so got first lifts to the awesome powder, smashed the off piste until dinner time then got on it! Sweet day! How was work dweebs?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    bg13 wrote:
    Day off so got first lifts to the awesome powder, smashed the off piste until dinner time then got on it! Sweet day! How was work dweebs?
    Not bad Mr. Running out of season fast :wink:

Was a minions birthday today so he bought loads of chocolate and cakey stuff. Luckily I was pedalling today otherwise I'd look like the Michelin Man. The downside is I'm totally knackerdd and have to be in early tomorrow...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Not bad Mr. Running out of season fast :wink:

Was a minions birthday today so he bought loads of chocolate and cakey stuff. Luckily I was pedalling today otherwise I'd look like the Michelin Man. The downside is I'm totally knackerdd and have to be in early tomorrow...

It is running out very quick Stevo, not helped by the early season crap weather!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er