Moaning Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I need more sleep.

Retard minion is in today.

I've not enough milk for cereal, so having to have toast.

Meh.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Another early start for me, by my standards at any rate. Chilly wobble in to work, traffic on the road through the park was held up by a large herd of deer crossing. Not a problem for me as they weren't on the path I was using. Hoping for a quiet day in the office, although my hopes may well be dashed. Need more tea...
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Good moaning. Horrible head today no idea why had one weak bottle of beer lastnight. Drove in today then noticed I still have a bike in the boot (oops) tired an in need of coffee but the hot water dispenser is on the blink an were not allowed a kettle so juice it is!
    Today is going to be long.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Late night last night after going out to see the northern lights. Got a decent sleep though so not too tired today. Easy ride in this morning, nice bright and dry, could do with being a bit warmer but I'm not complaining.
    Monday is as Monday does.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Hmmmm night out cancelled so going to have bigger all dinner as the wife has arranged good out with the kids and friends
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    TLW1 wrote:
    bigger all dinner
    Supersize Maccy D?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    I see lots of things that should be wearing antlers when I pedal through the badlands of South East London.

Today is lots of office politics followed by a pedal home - left the bike parked up in the office over the weekend so today is a one way trip. Will do the two way journey tomorrow to shift the lard :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Afternoon,

this weekend is was annoying, good ride! but epic cymru cancelled. trying to keep my fitness motivation high with the loss of the main event for my cycling calendar this year...

Frustrated
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Step83 wrote:
    Good moaning. Horrible head today no idea why had one weak bottle of beer lastnight.

When you woke up did you have a sore a*se?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Step83 wrote:
    Horrible head today no idea why.
    Cheap hooker.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Today the sun shone, i skied and most of what we did was deep powder! I managed a few deepish face plants but that was only to test the depth of the snow to let my fellow skiers know how deep it was!

Awesome day!

Day off tomorrow and its due to snow through the night........bring it on!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er