Mothering Sunday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,300
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning all,
Slowish start with a bit of encouraging kids to spoil their mother. Off to see my Mum once the boy gets back from rugby training. The old man has made apple crumble which is a bonus.
Have a good one...

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Sitting in a cafe in town supping coffee and waiting for them to knock up some take away sarnies for lunch as we'receive a bit busy. Got to traipse off down to Sevenoaks this afternoon as Stropteen is playing in some concert, bound to be riveting :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening crudmunkees!

Fudging tired crudder here, two return trips to Geneva and some chalet based graft, on the upside the latest guests include a few decent lookers!
    Other than that its bedtime........toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Good day started by spoiling the current wife then my parents and her mother came over for dinner followed by a table tennis competition - all with ale :)
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Evening Losers!

Spent the day doing normal things, and then went and spent the afternoon with my dog walking friend.

Had to take the scenic route home as J24 on the M62 was closed, causing huge tailbacks. It didn't bother me too much, I know the A62 just as well, and flew along the country roads. A much prettier route.

Anywho, I'm up in just over 6 hours.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro