Rupert Murdoch gets married soon (again)

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited March 2016 in The cake stop
Sooner or later there will be 1 lucky bride.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Well if I was a single 80 year old billionaire I'd be a bit more selective than a 59 year old.....
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    I was suggesting that he will pop his clogs eventually and some gold digger sometime will be lucky.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Pinno wrote:
    I was suggesting that he will pop his clogs eventually and some gold digger sometime will be lucky.
    Best thing for a gold digger is a gold mine.

Although if you were getting on a bit and going out with a girl considerably younger than yourself you might feel quite pleased with yourself. Some people in that situation even go out of their way to mention it :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Although if you were getting on a bit and going out with a girl considerably younger than yourself you might feel quite pleased with yourself. Some people in that situation even go out of their way to mention it :wink:

I know. Smug baskets aren't they?
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Apart from the ones who just pretend to be and hanker after MILFs
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Apart from the ones who just pretend to be and hanker after MILFs

You wish :wink:

If it has a pulse...
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    I draw the line at amphibians; well unless I've got a beer in me.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    FishFish wrote:
    I draw the line at amphibians; well unless I've got a beer in me.
    Surely an amphibian would be quite a conquest for a fish.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    Pinno wrote:

reminds me of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj-9lSEBBm0

around 56secs in.

The older I get, the better I was.

• Stevo_666
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

reminds me of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj-9lSEBBm0

around 56secs in.
    :D

Funnily enough I had that in the back of my mind when I read this thread.