New Bike Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Slept like a log last night! Had some weird dreams about work, not sure what that was about. Anywho, I slept well, and I get to collect my bike today, providing they can get it ready in time. Can't wait! Though, looking at the weather for tomorrow, I'm not sure I'll be riding it this week :roll:

Todays plans are to get through the mundaneness of work, leave early and get the bike, go for a big ride, then home to relax.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Good luck with getting the bike today TKM.
    Another day of early start and office based work. The traditional Thursday morning hangover is in evidence, this may be connected to beer consumption last night. Out for a couple of hours around midday to take the girl into school for a bit then back here for more fun and frivolity. Hopefully a quiet night tonight.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Moaning,
    Slow ride in as CBA to put any effort in, day of work meh. Then home.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Working in head office today, but thankfully an early dart for little rug rats birthday

He's a happy boy as we got him a table tennis table. Obviously challenged the wife to a game later
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Afternoon dongelberries

today I am mostly doing as little as possible, followed by indoor bike, followed by food and sleep this is all rather boring...

I want new toys but have no idea what toys are left to get.
  • veronese68
    I want new toys but have no idea what toys are left to get.
    I'm sure we could come up with some helpful suggestions.
  • thekickingmule
    It's here! It's here! Oh Em Gee, the new exhaust is just music to my ears! The popping noise it makes as you decelerate is just awesome!

Apparently it's going to snow heavily tonight. Fuck.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    Evening Skivers,

Now at home dog sitting and thinking about work while Stropteen goes to a fashion show at her school. I don't think she's seen that Inbetweeners episode yet :)

Today was taken up dealing with irritating customers and trying to negotiate the tax clauses in a big deal with them - PITA. Tomorrow is my big presentation to the board so no Thursday night on the grog for me - deferred till tomorrow night. Ho hum.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Apparently it's going to snow heavily tonight. fark.
    Don't worry about a bit of snow, a mate of mine took his bike camping in the alps last weekend.
    12804856_580420625447072_4069345520910911522_n.jpg?oh=3652dcedb62a9309fe9bd024d6a19cfd&oe=575A9FA0
  • thekickingmule
    Can I borrow those chains? :D
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    I'll ask. You'd have to go to Tuscany to pick them up though.
    He is clearly insane, if he ever dropped that thing he'd never pick it up again. It's a BMW1200GS, lord knows what it weighs fully loaded.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I'll ask. You'd have to go to Tuscany to pick them up though.
    He is clearly insane, if he ever dropped that thing he'd never pick it up again. It's a BMW1200GS, lord knows what it weighs fully loaded.

About as much as my mrs i reckon!

:evil:
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er