edited March 2016 in The bottom bracket
Man up you whiney little faggot.
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    :D

That said, I never knew there were so many more germs you could catch outdoors compared to staying indoors with young children :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    :D

That said, I never knew there were so many more germs you could catch outdoors compared to staying indoors with young children :)

apparently Adam Johnson never gets ill
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    He may never get ill but he's sure gonna have a sore ring after a couple of days in The Big House the dirty paedo.

Adam Johnson that is, not Pinno. Pinno just needs to man up.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    apparently he google the legal age of consent a few days after meeting the girl! words fail me!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Chris Bass wrote:
    apparently he google the legal age of consent a few days after meeting the girl! words fail me!
    Piña did? I knew Mrs Piña was a younger model but didn't realise how much. Blimey. Did they get married in Louisiana? :shock:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Piña did? I knew Mrs Piña was a younger model but didn't realise how much. Blimey. Did they get married in Louisiana? :shock:
    Maybe she called Ting-Tong?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Chris Bass wrote:

He knew exactly how old she was because her mum introduced them. Horrible arrogant little paedo.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Nice thought HD but my V6 twin turbo charged model hit peak RPM and then BOOM: bent the cylinder head, valves, con rods and the big ends were shot.
    As this particular engine was both unique and irreparable, they found a Daihatsu Charade (sorry Bro) 3 cylinder job in a car park in East Acton and chucked it in.

However, all is not lost, despite the odd miss fire and over revving problems, it powers a pair of 175mm cranks on a velocipede on occasion and they did give me some metal hinges on the legs which are coupled with nylon cups and bolted in with 3 stainless steel bolts (each). The creaking and groaning of the chromium plated Ti bits like the owner, can't be heard above the expletives like 'f*ck me this hill is steep, why did I go this way' and if I forget to lube the chain for 6 months, all the better.

All in all, I have had the pleasure of sampling some of the best drugs, pain killers and chemical concoctions you can get your hands on from the NHS. All of it legal and administered by a wide variety of Doctors and Nurses of varying shapes, sizes and nationalities, some stunning some the size of Belgium. Though at times, the administration of said drugs in the full knowledge of their effects can only be considered as psychopathic behaviour. Oh, and lets not forget getting nuked in the radio therapy department which felt like being run over by a fully laden No. 42 from Hammersmith and for the same bus to reverse back over me just to make sure. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger is a load of bollox, it actually makes you quite nuts.

With the inherent weaknesses, I can justify spending silly money on nice bikes, furnishing them with expensive bits and wheels that won't make me go any faster just so I can slipstream that arthritic 90 year old with his breeze block in his panniers riding his 1948 fixed with 46 x 16 for 10 miles and then woosh past in an adrenaline packed moment of near heart stopping exertion, 50 yards before a convenient turning, in the full knowledge a bus stop is there to prop me up so that I can recover and catch the 15.20 West End Circular.

If you have any more advice for my dodgy immune system, be my guest.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!