Too Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Fantastic nights sleep last night, I don't think it could have been any different really, I was so damn tired from the other nights fail.

Bought a motorbike last night, and have managed to trade in the old one, and they're fitting the brand new exhaust I bought onto the new one (same model). Win win! I need to buy a cover for the new one though.

Today, sort out insurance for said new bike, then deliver the exhaust, keys and logbooks, then over to Bury to watch Bury try and play football.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    TKM - :)

Tuesday brings the joys of swooping the van for another hire car, I asked for a jag xe and have ended up with a dog eating car

To cheer myself up I'm going to buy a new tv, the wife isn't happy as she wants a dishwasher
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Dog eating car? Did you get it from the Welsh police? Good move TKM. Squirt ACF50 or similar over it, but not on the brakes.
    Bit moist round these parts this morning, but I'm driving so it's not an issue. Early start at work and lots of rushing about with the girl later. It will be a long day. More tea is needed.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,
    Nice mildly moist ride to work this morning. I think the temperature may have hit double figures so I'm back in just shorts and t-shirt.
    Today I'm sat opposite a man that keeps farting in my general direction. Fortunately he only works half days so will be going soon. Unfortunately, I can't open a window in here.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Losers!

Fantastic nights sleep last night, I don't think it could have been any different really, I was so damn tired from the other nights fail.

Bought a motorbike last night, and have managed to trade in the old one, and they're fitting the brand new exhaust I bought onto the new one (same model). Win win! I need to buy a cover for the new one though.

Today, sort out insurance for said new bike, then deliver the exhaust, keys and logbooks, then over to Bury to watch Bury try and play football.

Laters!

What bike is that TKM ?

Chris.
  • Urgh indeed for Tuesday.

Booked a man with a van for tomorrow, to move half a vans worth of things and they have just canceled on me. Now I'm stuck and need to go tomorrow.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    First day of the new minion today. So I got the other minions to sort the new one out so I could do some real work. Also got a result and found a take away food place really close to the office that does a massive take away buffet. Nearly fell asleep after eating it. Then I pedalled home and nearly fell asleep again :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Urgh indeed for Tuesday.

Booked a man with a van for tomorrow, to move half a vans worth of things and they have just canceled on me. Now I'm stuck and need to go tomorrow.

Hire a van?
  • Yeah did have a quick look in to it, stupid deposit amounts though Plus my not so recent ban means I don't meet the criteria.

Luckily a friend of a friend came through.

Think next vehicle has to be a Transporter.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Dog eating car? Did you get it from the Welsh police? Good move TKM. Squirt ACF50 or similar over it, but not on the brakes.
    Funnily enough, a couple of other bikers from work have been talking about that. Sounds like it's great stuff, so I'll get me a can!
    kinioo wrote:
    What bike is that TKM ?

Honda CBF500, exactly like the one I've got rid of, except this one is silver, a year younger, and 10k less on the clock. Also, I got them to fit the Delkevic exhaust I'd bought for my old one. Can't wait to hear it!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro