I Hate Mondays...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I've had a shoot nights sleep.Should have been great as I had a fantastic walk with a lass and her dog and was tired on the way home. Sadly, my ar$e hates me and seems to want to cause me issues. Off to the docs for me at some point (probably in about a fortnight when they can fit me in :roll: )

Today I have no boss as she's on her hols. This means I can just do sod all and not worry about it.

After work, I'm going to go and look at buying a motorbike.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Can't say I'm too keen on Mondays. Early start by my standards as I'm back in the office every day but starting at 7:30. Bit of a chilly ride in, but very quiet. Ears are getting some sort of feeling back in them now. I think it might be a looooong day. Tea is being drunk with a couple of biscuits to soak it up.
    Onward and upwards...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Monday's - feck off

Today's is training on some software, I have no words
  • Morning mongs,

Good weekend had here, riding both days, Dads birthday meal so much food and drinks! now the idea of work is repulsive! so Im drink lots of coffee and eating hulahoops to make me feel better about it.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Thought id posted on here but clearly hadnt had enough coffee to commit to the submit button.

Drove in today need parts to fix the hub on my roadie till the commuter is done. Bit chilly out came in expecting some form of people being busy in the office. Turns out I was wrong, allegedly we were getting a new manager today after two months without one. Still no sign of one but former manager who has delusions that we care is trying to bark orders an is even sat at his old desk, Im choosing to ignore him though.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Two punctures on the way to work this morning so a bit fed up when I finally got here about an hour later than planned. And to make matters worse I've actually got some work to do.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Bit of a numb fingers ride in but it definitely woke me up. I was a bit late setting off after the hound nicked a female sanitary product from the bathroom and the treated it as a game of catch me if you can. I tried not to laugh as wifey chased him round the lounge while Stropteen looked very embarrassed. At least it wasn't used.

Good day as only one meeting was involved. The new minion starts tomorrow so my evil empire is growing again :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Nice easy day for me, completed one of my first projects. Will be glad when I make the move as this train business is getting boring lol never a seat going.

TKM, new bike? Why haha BTW did you receive two orange boxes today?
  • TKM, new bike? Why haha BTW did you receive two orange boxes today?
    Hep, I've traded in the CBF500 for a CBF500 that works!

Erm, 2 orange boxes? No. Should I have? :?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • TKM, new bike? Why haha BTW did you receive two orange boxes today?
    Hep, I've traded in the CBF500 for a CBF500 that works!

Erm, 2 orange boxes? No. Should I have? :?

Ah that works then. Think I need a another bike, R1 again would just put me in the same situation. The R3 seems good but still too pricey.

Might not be you then, with all your talk of soldering patch boards and studios etc I thought you might work at Uni and someone came today to collect a cab and amp for Uni.
  • Haha no, I don't work at a uni, they pay better than where I am!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Haha oh well, just wondered as I am not almost 70% back in Hudds. Why didn't you persevere with the bike lol?
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    I had a 'Zen' moment on Saturday, where I realised I was paying over £100 a month in car parking fees, and the bike on finance costs me only £58 per month. It took me about 5 minutes to decide this bolt was costing me roughly £50 a month, and wasn't worth it.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro