Slightly brass monkeys Sunday

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
edited February 2016 in The bottom bracket
Colder than expected and rain showers didn't help. Watched the hound get into a comedy play fight in the park with another cockerpoo, a bit like 'boxing kangaroos'.

One coffee (with milk) has been downed and I am now enjoying a bit of peace. Later will be watching a bunch of trophy dodgers play each other.
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I think the debate should be widened. What sort of milk Stevo? Skimmed, 1% fat, semi skimmed or just nothing added nothing taken away milk. Sterilised, UHT?
    Pinno should start a poll. The country needs to know.
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,510
    Awoke on the sofa with a hangover. Spent 15 minutes incognito. Now having a bath.
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I think the debate should be widened. What sort of milk Stevo? Skimmed, 1% fat, semi skimmed or just nothing added nothing taken away milk. Sterilised, UHT?
    Pinno should start a poll. The country needs to know.
    Skimmed long life. Im dead healthy, me.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Swimming plans with toots went t1ts up after toots 2 was sick in bed in the night.
    Thought everything was back on track after the scrambled egg (which I presumed to be easy on the stomach) for breakfast came straight back up. Feel like sh1t after a very interrupted nights sleep as muggins elected to leave sleeping beauty to her slumber as she had work to go to this morning...
    Now to find the energy for the soft play area for a wee while. If I time it well, I might bump into the lovely solicitor's sekertary MILF who's always good for a chat. Some women just like it straight and so maybe I will ask her if she would like to sit on my face sometime. Did I just say that?
    No coffee will be had there as it tastes like... I dunno; paint?

Perhaps i'll come up with a Ballysmate poll...

laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all, I think.
    Traditional slow start has been had. Going to watch the boy play rugby shortly. The ref is his new girlfriend's dad, I told the boy to be careful. Later will be food and a bit of lounging about.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Soya milk

Almond milk

Coconut milk

Hazelnut milk

Rice milk

Emulsion paint

THESE ARE NOT MILK, THEY ARE PULVERISED STUFF WITH WATER ADDED!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno will be busy, now we need a milk snob thread :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Pub soon :)
  • veronese68
    TLW1 wrote:
    Same here. Had one in the bar after the match, just eaten and off to the pub soon. Proper beer of course, none of this lager* rubbish.

* had to put that in for Stevo's benefit
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Same here. Had one in the bar after the match, just eaten and off to the pub soon. Proper beer of course, none of this lager* rubbish.

* had to put that in for Stevo's benefit
    I knew it. When are you growing a beard? :)
  • pinno
    Lager is as bad as aerosol cream.

Went out for another soft pedal today. Two days in a row. Does 2 soft pedals equal one hard pedal or a medium?
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I knew it. When are you growing a beard? :)
    When I'm old enough, or when I grow up.
  • pinno
    Nooo, don't grow up. What a silly idea.

Here look:

http://www.scalextric.com/uk-en/

Lego, yay:

LEGO-Technic-Bucket-Wheel-Excavator-42055-image-1-630x354.jpg

Mind you, some old duffers still muck around oversized BMX's and that is a step too far :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Mind you, some old duffers still muck around oversized BMX's and that is a step too far :roll:
    That's exactly what an old fart would say :P
  • pinno
    Well, it takes one old fart to know another then, doesn't it?
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    T47 has taught you well, Obi-wan.
  • We need a BB recruitment drive for some more youthful ramblings. Preferably brunette and female too.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    T47 has taught you well, Obi-wan.

Yep and i'll pass some of his wisdom on to you if you like.

What's this offline/online/offline/online business? WTF are you doing exactly?

@VLL. Good idea but... there's more chance of Shergar winning the Derby than that. You can always try mumsnet.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Que?

If you mean I log out of here sometimes, then you got me bang to rights guv. Is this a crime in Pinnoworld?
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Que?

If you mean I log out of here sometimes, then you got me bang to rights guv. Is this a crime in Pinnoworld?

One minute you're here and then the next you're gone? I'll refer to my previous question your honour, wtf are you up to?
  • Pinno wrote:
    You can always try mumsnet.

No. Just no...not ever. *shudders*
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Que?

One minute you're here and then the next you're gone? I'll refer to my previous question your honour, wtf are you up to?
    Walking the dog? Or maybe even posting in other bits of BR :shock:
  • pinno
    Miss Playboy of the month (1981) my landlady woman thing had a son who was a forcep delivery and unfortunately had stunted growth and was special needs. However, he was very clued up on all the street terminology and acronyms and It took me a long time to actually understand what f*ck he was saying. 'Walking the dog' is a Yo-yo move.
  • pinno
    Pinno wrote:
    You can always try mumsnet.

No. Just no...not ever. *shudders*

I looked for the link to the mumsnet thread about the woman who told Yossie (RIP) to f*ck off and when he f*cked of from there he can f*ck off etc etc" eye wateringly funny and most of them have been deleted but rather oddly, apart from that thread about a woman's hubby who would spank his monkey in bed beside her.
  • Stevo_666
    Except I have a dog.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Except I have a sort of GM dog*.

FTFY

*Poor basket.

I seem to remember that the dog was bought because the Fishy curry and stropteen wanted it. Now you're saying 'I'.
  • Stevo_666
    Easier than explaining. I usually deal with him on an evening and bits of the weekend. Just taking him for his leak now...
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Easier than explaining. I usually deal with him on an evening and bits of the weekend. Just taking him for his leak now...

Don't forget your bag and no hanging it in a tree it's not Christmas you know :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    team47b wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Don't forget your bag and no hanging it in a tree it's not Christmas you know :D
    I would never do that.

They are handy for people you don't like. Put bag on their doorstep. Set on fire. Ring doorbell. Run away. They answer door, see small burning bag and stamp it out.