Sunny Sunday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Up early this morning as I'm due in work because of 5 useless minions who can't cover the shift. Apparently one of my minions is working for another department, which will be fun to see his face when I walk in :twisted:

Work will consist of maybe doing some soldering, and watching the rugby from yesterday, as I didn't get to see it due to watching Bury get annihilated by Wigan.

After that, I'm off to Bury briefly.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Loads of jobs to do, but in reality we need the builders, etc to get started properly. So we I'm probably going to consolidate all of the yet unopened boxes in one room

Then we have some friends over for lunch and then to the theatre later for a standup comedian show for the kids - not holding my breathe on that one!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Tis cold here. At least it was when I walked rhe hound and watched him get into a comedy play fight with another cockapoo, like boxing kangaroos it was.

Anyway, peace reigns and coffee has been supped. Later will be footy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Off to watch the lad playing rugby shortly. Not much else on the agenda. An ideal Sunday it would seem.