Soggy saturday

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited February 2016 in The bottom bracket
Mornin.

More information later. :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• Blue skies and a crisp winter morning here. Cross country running is done with for another winter so time to get back out on two wheels.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    team47b wrote:
    Mornin.

More information later. :D
    There are no prizes for the laziest daily thread start :wink:

Off out to do jobs and errands...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Doing jobs with my new drill whilst the sparkie does proper work - his best work so far was shutting the wife in the garage after turning off the power :)

Later will be the pub
  • Did lots of jobs round house/garden today, made set of stairs for down in the garden, plus some other bits and pieces.

Tidied up garage, was a bit of a mess.

Opened a particularly good bottle of shiraz... might be a nice evening coming up I think... 8)
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329
    Very chilly but sunny.

Now just hanging on till 11 and then it's off to fraternise with the MILFS at the School coffee morning.

Latte sunk.

'Soggy' ?! Just trying to figure that one out... Ah, it's 14 and raining. Don't moan, you need it.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    A'ternoon.

Sunny. :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Evening all,
    Traditional slow start was had. Took the girl to see a psychotherapist/hypnotherapist/something else this afternoon to see if she could help. Went over all the background stuff again to be told she's not anxious, stressed or worried and seems happy apart from being fed up with having a headache. We knew all of this so it was hardly a surprise. She said the CBT that would normally be given through the NHS didn't seem appropriate in her case and could she try a bit of hypnotherapy. Still very early days, but it seems to have helped a bit. I feel like we have taken a step in the right direction at last. A good day to say the least. Lets hope this is the beginning of the end for this long saga.
  • pinno
    Dehydration can cause headaches. Silly question, is she drinking enough? Ask her what the colour of her urine is.
    Acupuncture?
    Head massage (for a bit of relief)?
    Aroma therapy?
  • veronese68
    Drinks plenty of water. Won't consider acupuncture. Chiropractor was also a chranial osteopath and tried head massage. Haven't tried aroma therapy yet. We've considered almost everything.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening all,
    Traditional slow start was had. Took the girl to see a psychotherapist/hypnotherapist/something else this afternoon to see if she could help. Went over all the background stuff again to be told she's not anxious, stressed or worried and seems happy apart from being fed up with having a headache. We knew all of this so it was hardly a surprise. She said the CBT that would normally be given through the NHS didn't seem appropriate in her case and could she try a bit of hypnotherapy. Still very early days, but it seems to have helped a bit. I feel like we have taken a step in the right direction at last. A good day to say the least. Lets hope this is the beginning of the end for this long saga.

Fingers crossed
  • So today in brief,
    Lie in
    Boy football
    Shopping
    Tidy loft
    Argue
    Make peace
    Ride bike
    Investigate mum & dads new kitchen
    Wine
    Mussels
    Wine
    TV/forum
    Wine
    Hic...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    So today in brief,
    Lie in
    Boy football
    Shopping
    Tidy loft
    Argue
    Make peace
    Ride bike
    Investigate mum & dads new kitchen
    Wine
    Mussels
    Wine
    TV/forum
    Wine
    Hic...

Perhaps ?
  • V68 - keep going, wrap 'er up, and before you know it, you've got a flower.
    Right, less of the Professor 'Enry 'Iggins. Sincerely hope you get to the bottom of this and your nipper can fly.
    Long walk today. Cold, but not without incident. Some dozy coo tried to run us over, then claimed it was our fault. Actually had a stand up "palms out" argument with some fat chav.
    Now back in the calming arena that is BikeRadar. Love and peace to all.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • veronese68
    Long walk today. Cold, but not without incident. Some dozy coo tried to run us over, then claimed it was our fault. Actually had a stand up "palms out" argument with some fat chav.
    Walking? Were you wearing crash helmets? If not you've only got yourselves to blame, how can you expect others to look out for you if you won't look after yourselves etc...

Oh, and ta for the other bit.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    Walking? Were you wearing crash helmets? If not you've only got yourselves to blame, how can you expect others to look out for you if you won't look after yourselves etc...

Yeah, entirely our fault, walking without intent :roll:
    Take it easy, out there, everyone, there are some craziees..
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:

Yeah, entirely our fault, walking without intent :roll:
    Take it easy, out there, everyone, there are some craziees..

Don't get me started on the crazies. I went mentally unstable because of them. Then I was put on lithium and I am quite happy living in a stable.

The stories I have about car drivers and the fight I had with a taxi driver in Eeeeeeastbaaawn and my mate who carried the large D2 batteries in his back pocket...