Finally Friday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It's been a long, slow week for me. Not much has happened, just boredom.

Today my department is being reassessed for the CSE award. I have a couple of meetings where I have to discuss the things we've changed over the last few years. Let's hope I don't feck it up!

A lesser-spotted minion told me yesterday that he can't work Sunday. None of my other minions could work it either, so it looks like it might be me :roll: :evil: At least it will be double pay :twisted:

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Yep slow week

Working from a local branch so chance for another ride and minimise work to pub time - win win
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Happy friday weirdos,

Got the cast off yesterday which was good as it was about to fall off! Now have a smaller, lighter, waterproof one! I'll get to test it on the slopes today as it's my day off!

Hope nothing else gets broken.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Back in the office from now on as it should start to get busier fairly quickly. Going to have to start earlier which is dull to say the least, but it means I can take time out in the middle of the day to ferry my daughter about if necessary. Being Fryday this does of course mean I will be consuming copious amounts of fried piggy for lunch. Unfortunately the lack of riding over the last couple of months means dead piggy is starting to show around my belly. Oh well...
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning all, wobbled into work today stupidly started doing a hub service last night on the road bike so had to take the enduro instead, which was more comfortable but heavy an hard going also seem to have neck ache. Anyway. Payday Monday so literally spending money I dont have oh the fun!
  • y2keable
    y2keable Posts: 349
    Long week indeed, really missed being on holiday and as soon as we all got back, the girl flew to Ireland to stay with her family so really missed her too. Flying over their this afternoon as said family has arranged an engagement party for me and said girl.

Lots of whisky drinking... hic!
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
    [:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]
  • Good Fryday crudders.

I have started my day with a scotch egg, where can I go to improve my day from that! light recovery ride on the indoor bike tonight, Off to Ashton court tomorrow for a quick spin, then FOD on Sat. so cant be a bad weekend coming up.

In other news new chain line ordered, cassette chain and chainring so that's about £260 gone :( sad times

Later fart sniffers.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    In a change from the current theme, I've had a good week, it's flown over.
    Brought the car back in today to get the wing mirror fixed as apparently there's something wrong with it, seemed fine to me. Was hardly worth putting my bike in the car though as it's less than a mile to the garage. Still, I got to ride fast for a bit an go weeeee!
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Evenimg Mongs,

The minions were being extra nice to me this week as I just finished off their annual appraisals today. But they can't stop just yet because I havent decided pay rises or bonuses yet :)

I think I deserve a large vodka...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Good Fryday crudders.

In other news new chain line ordered, cassette chain and chainring so that's about £260 gone :( sad times

How does that make £260?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish wrote:
    Good Fryday crudders.

How does that make £260?
    I blame Wiggle!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro