Thinking Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm slowly giving up on the motorbike. I've emailed a garage last night to ask them their opinion. They actually have a CBF500 for sale, and I'm quite tempted to hand mine in as a deposit and just get it over with. I can always fit my new exhaust to that one (Well, get THEM to do it!). Lots of thinking to do.

Today, I'll be trying to write up my plans to take over the world, er, I mean other department. I feel I should write it all down so that I have a genuine case and reasoning behind it, rather than just "I want more money, and that department is so shit, it needs me!" We shall see.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Slow start as the kids got up too this morning and wanted food!!!!!!

Today is head office and hopefully swooping my hire van to a decent car
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    I've been released back into the wild today so all is good. However, I didn't get my tyres changed last night so hoping to avoid any punctures today.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Losers!

I'm slowly giving up on the motorbike. I've emailed a garage last night to ask them their opinion. They actually have a CBF500 for sale, and I'm quite tempted to hand mine in as a deposit and just get it over with. I can always fit my new exhaust to that one (Well, get THEM to do it!). Lots of thinking to do.

Today, I'll be trying to write up my plans to take over the world, er, I mean other department. I feel I should write it all down so that I have a genuine case and reasoning behind it, rather than just "I want more money, and that department is so shoot, it needs me!" We shall see.

Laters!

Was thinking of selling my XT660Z as well - don't use it very often. I have had it from new but done only 6k since 2011...but its cool to have a motorbike.

Any way,

Morning LAdies,

Its Thursday but its Friday for me !!! Off to Sardinia tomorrow for a birthday weekend !!

Office time now and off to London to do some sound testing.

Have a nice day chaps,

LAters!

C/
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Morning Losers!

Today, I'll be trying to write up my plans to take over the world, er, I mean other department. I feel I should write it all down so that I have a genuine case and reasoning behind it, rather than just "I want more money, and that department is so shoot, it needs me!" We shall see.

Laters!

Start with the strategy - what you are trying to do then show that the new organisation you are proposing will fulfill those objectives. Strategy must always preceed structure.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning fumblers, quiet start in the office watching creepy guy letch over women. Mainly today im going to be sunk low in my seat headphones in avoiding people, watching the F1 testring and trying to talk myself out of new bargain price wheels for the road bike, latter probably will fail. Stilll, the horrible "pelican Rouge" brand coffee is flowing from the machine so things have already hit the lowest point. Tomorrows Friday which is always a plus.
  • Morning Mongs,

Had a good ride yesterday, but my gears though perfectly set up and tuned are starting to grind in certain gears under load.. think its time for a new drive train which is annoying... there goes a load of dosh! But Twrch trail was as epic as ever I really love that trail no idea why! but it feels being wide open now for half the trail.

in other news work and boredom today.

laters
  • kinioo wrote:
    Morning Losers!

Laters!

Was thinking of selling my XT660Z as well - don't use it very often. I have had it from new but done only 6k since 2011...but its cool to have a motorbike.
    I'll swap you.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Afternoon all,
    Last day of working from home and too much slacking has been had. But there is cake that needs to be eaten. It's a tough life. :-)
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    On the thinking theme, debating weather to wear the full face lid an goggles tomorrow riding in, was blinking cold this morning.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Evening Tards,

Minion hired so I went put for a beer to celebrate a job done well. And the beers were free. Wahey. Tomorrow is Friday...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]