Moonlit Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

The full moon is stunning here in da Hudd. I thought there was a giant floodlight turned on somewhere, until I opened a curtain!
Today, I have to get through work, then over to Bury to watch the (hopefully) beat Barnsley.

Reet, back to the cornflakes and tea.

Laters
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Already in Solihull for the second day in a row - I preferred my week off :(
  • Morning Fungtards,

Today I am mostly looking fwd to tomorrow afternoon, where I will go for a gentle ride round the reopened twrch trail, possibly one of my favourite trails of all time.. hopefully its not been too damaged in the deforesting.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Working from home again today. This will be the last week of it as it usually gets a lot busier at work in March. Deep joy. Not much going on round here, going out in a little while, otherwise staring at an XL spreadsheet.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Short ride to work today as I drove most of the way to drop the funbus off for it's 1st MOT.
    Lunchtime soon, I'm off for a weekly fettle off a lovely Scottish lass then going to see if I can get a new phone. This afternoon I might even do some work.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Thanks TKM, putting moonlit in the title has left Mike Oldfields Moonlight Shadow playing in my head along with the image of this guy:
    1682641.jpg
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Afternoon Crudmongs,

Busy day at the office - escaping now but need to do some this evening. On the bright side a new downhill venue called flyupdownhill has opened in Gloucestershire so we've booked a day to give it a try next month :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo wrote:
    Thanks TKM, putting moonlit in the title has left Mike Oldfields Moonlight Shadow playing in my head along with the image of this guy:
    1682641.jpg
    You're welcome 8)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I went out for a drink with a former school mate last night. As I was riding there to meet him I had a lovely view of the moon, then thought of that.