Sunday......

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,869
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
I'm so lucky, the wife's famiky are still here :roll:

Been for a run and now need to think of another reason to hide - going to be a long day

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Morning all,
    I'm so lucky I never met the father in law. Nasty piece of work by all accounts. MiL was alright, but shuffled off over 20 years back.
    Quiet day here, food will feature to excess, beer later perhaps.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    edited February 2016
    After a good start of hound walking coffee supping and Waitrose Sunday girl ogling, we're off to see the brother in law at the care home where the mother in law has been photosynthesising for the last 15 years or so. Unfortunately she doesn't realise her time was up a long time back, although the wife has never liked me referring to the care home as The Land of the Living Dead...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    although the wife has never liked me referring to the care home as The Land of the Living Dead...

....probably not so keen on you supping the Waitrose Sunday girls either.... as you so elegantly put it.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    Why would you not want to ogle Waitrose Saturday/Sunday girls? They are way better than the Tescos equivalent.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Evening,
    Today was supposed to be spent lazing around recovering from last nights ride, instead I've been up since 5am and hardly stopped all day and the day is far from over.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava