Superdad Saturday

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,199
edited February 2016 in The bottom bracket
So far, so good.

Shall we send out an SOS for Flan or is he shagging for Cheshire after taking my top advice?

Had a good look at the 2016 Trek Madone. Christ that thing is fugly. It even has fake Delta brakes.

The boiler is at work till 3. It's bucketing down.

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    I feel rough so I'll limit myself to taking images and posting some pics of my new bike.

Maybe a hot and spicy soup with some crusty bread for lunch.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    It's not rainjng here - yet.

Up early to take the hound out then its jobs to do. May also catch up on a bit of FA Cup giant killing action, even though the best stuff is tomorrow. And maybe Monday when plucky litle Manure take on the mighty Shrewsbury.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Weather here is disgraceful :wink:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Dropped the boy off at his mates for 9, made MrsHD breakfast in bed, went for an hour on the bike in the wind & rain (take note slackers*...). Now off out and then going to same friends for dinner.

*pinno
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening folks,
    Fairly quiet day over here. Was taken shoe shopping by the Mrs, I wasn't convinced I needed shoes but I now have a new pair. Had a bit of a stroll and got some scoff whilst we were out, found a new pie shop so I bought a selection of 3 pork pies. Seemed rude not to. Very good too. Not much going on tomorrow, boy has rugby training then lunch and cakes at my 'rents.
    Had a bit of a row with the neighbour that parked over the garage. Apparently it wasn't such a big deal that she parked there as it was only from 11pm until 4am the next day. It's just that she forgot it was there and got a cab to the airport rather than drive. And she wasn't in Spain for a whole week, I was exagerating, it was from 4am Friday to 11pm the following Thursday. No idea what calendar she uses but that's only a few hours short of a week in mine. Crazy witch.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    You should have set fire to it.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Pinno wrote:
    Her or her car?
  • kingstonian
    kingstonian Posts: 2,847
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Her or her car?

The car......while the witch was in it......
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Great day. Ollerton 5 & 6 Vienna to any one else. First foot out the Van approached by a man who had clearly shat himself. 3 litres of White Lightening in one hand ( @ 0900 hrs ) , Me Mums been sent £30 in a card and its gone missing !!!!!!!!. Really you got a receipt for your Cider might show the change Mate.

And as if it couldn't get any worse even finished in time to catch the second half of the Gooners in the F.A cup, nuff said.

Reckon crap arrives in 3's Got SMIDSY on the way back from the Gym. I was on the road and a bloke almost T boned me at a junction. " You should have been on the Cycle path and I ve got priority over that". Didn't have the energy to even argue.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Sparkie here for the day was cheaper than the wife's shopping trip though I may have bought a stupidly expensive drill

Since then had been her family visiting so I've drank to ease the pain