New here

RyanSC
RyanSC Posts: 6
edited February 2016 in MTB beginners
Hi all,

I'm Ryan, 27 from Coventry.
I'm usually seen on a motorcycle but bought a bicycle to commute on occasion and ride along trails.

Just bought the new Boardman Pro 29er, got it from halfords but not to worry! I built it myself :)
Looking forward to spending a bit of time here.

Comments

• Hey Ryan, welcome to the forum!
    BikeRadar Communities Manager
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    There are a few local clubs with weekday evening local XC rides if you want to check them out, Godiva Trailriders on a Wednesday and RLSCC from Leamington Spa on a Wednesday (Fast ride) or Thursday (social ride).
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Thanks for the welcome, guys :)

I'm not too far from Cannock but I don't own a car, just a motorcycle and a bicycle so limits my options quite a lot :(

I've tried to register on the GodivaRiders forum but I isn't accepting any new members at the moment. I only have free time on the weekend to as I work crazy shifts but I'll work it out :)
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Go to the Godiva trailriders facebook page and ask there, all new forum applications are manually vetted to prevent spam so it can take a day or two anyway.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Welcome Ryan!
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll: