Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It seems I can't even give my minion away now. I offered him and the rest of my budget for the year to another department and they still turned me down!

Today, my other minion is on a half day, so I have a couple of hours peace and quiet before retard minion comes in and ruins everything.

This evening, hopefully I won't get stuck in another traffic jam (I've spent 5.5 hours in the last 2 days in them!) and I can try the motorbike again and do a few odd sods jobs.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

nearly finished work for the day already. it was like the IT crowd, I've literally turned it off and on again. had this job pencilled in for all day so my bike is in the van and I'm off to FoD.

Laters
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning,

Had a fun sit down meeting yesterday as apparently my level of work is less than my peers. My retort of I'm paid substantially less than them so my work output is less went down like a lead balloon many angry looks for the "impartial manager" brought in to make sure nothing dodgy happens.
    When your on 21% less than them you kind of lose motivation. Been told not to go in today while it's looked at. So sod all will happen
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    welshkev wrote:
    morning all,

nearly finished work for the day already. it was like the IT crowd, I've literally turned it off and on again. had this job pencilled in for all day so my bike is in the van and I'm off to FoD.

Laters

That's more work than I'm doing today :)

Though my week off is coming to an end and I've still not picked up my non-ghey bikes

Today is breaking up the Scandinavian wood panels I've taken off the wall and trying to remove about 500 nails that are still in the wall

Later is more of the local pub
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Last day of working from home for this week, I'm a bit behind so should get a wriggle on. Out for lunch with the Mrs later, so I really should get a wriggle on. Can't really be arsed though.
    Beer and Thai curry was good last night. Guts in better shape than after a regular curry too. This is good. Should carry on with my work now.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Morning mongs,

Couldn't get the half day holiday to go riding this week which sucks, meant to take it next week but its looks like a horrific wet week, which is when not to take holiday IMO..

Kev! I hate you :)

In other news i'm planning on weather I can fit a new super wide monitor into my gaming set up at home and not tell the mrs...
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning weird uns!

Day off today, my housemates who were off early for an epic ski decided to wait until i had nicely dozed off during my 'more than welcome' lie in, got some loud tunes on while they finally got ready! My comment of 'oh it's farking time to get up is it?' Got the music turned off, just hope they don't see the ditch before i introduce them to it!

In other news the company are paying for some food and drink later, more drink than food i hope but we'll see!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Evening,
    Day of work meh completed. Now at home and it's my Friday, time for a whiskey.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Evening Crudmongs,

Welsh trip scuppered die to a bad back and shyte weather but at least I have tomorrow off. So it will be family shizzle on Friday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Evening dillholes,

Well today I learnt I am glad I don't bank with Santander after waiting 10 and a half hours for what should have been a immediate bank transfer. Mine does it instantly to them. Interest in that time maybe?

Oh well can't decide suited and booted for tour and general chat about a new job or smart casual?