Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well I never. Bury only went and won 1-0! Last night was a good night in that Bury won, and then I won over £100 in betting, so all in all, win win.

Today, I'm placing more bets (it's matched betting, can't lose, and make lots of £15-£20 wins) and maybe doing some work.

Tonight, I really don't know what I'll be doing. Probably something I shouldn't.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Out for beer and curry last night so feeling a little shabby this morning. I reached the conclusion that running is definitely bad for you last night. A 500 yard dash for a bus with a belly full of curry and booze is not a good thing. Good thing I caught the bus, I'd have been really pissed off otherwise.
    Another day of working from home here. That's fairly dull. Out for beer and a Thai curry tonight for a mates birthday. Lord knows what state my belly will be in tomorrow. At least I won't have to run for a bus as it's only a short walk this time.
  • Morning mongs,

Metres fitted yesterday so I can watch as I burn money playing games.. Completed starcraft 2 which was epic.. now planning how to play Elite dangerous with out the mrs shouting at me :)

Fit in some indoor biking tonight, missed out on Monday due to slightly sore back, thought I'd let it heal, but the push for fitness continues!

Later fudge pushers
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola cruddees,

Drove guests to the slopes, drove guest plus daughter to hospital, daughter has broken arm! In the last month we have had one torn calf muscle, one broken leg, two broken wrists and now a broken arm! Keeping the medical gurus busy or what!

Anyhow, must go, weather is awesome!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,
    Wet ride here, wet clothes, wet ride home. Joy.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Looks like my Welsh uplift trip might turn into more of a synchronized swimming session with the water at about 2 degrees. Not good.

Busy day including new minion hunting although I made the current minions do most if the interviewing. The power! :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Busy day including new minion hunting although I made the current minions do most if the interviewing. The power! :P

I have the PERFECT minion for you. 6"3', he can clean the lights with only a stepladder. He'll spot anything that's slightly out of place in the office and correct it (well, try to) he can even tie his own shoe laces! Just let me know when want the reference, I assure you it will be glowing!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I have the PERFECT minion for you. 6"3', he can clean the lights with only a stepladder. He'll spot anything that's slightly out of place in the office and correct it (well, try to) he can even tie his own shoe laces! Just let me know when want the reference, I assure you it will be glowing!
    Ta for the offer TKM but I've taken my quota of retards already :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]