Wot no Chewsday thread?!

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,321
edited February 2016 in The bottom bracket
Evening nappy rashes

Today, i've been mowstly sorting cans and more cans...and more cans... I don't want to see another bloody can.

Tomorrow i'm playing Superdad but Niece is here and might babysit whilst I go out pedalling :D (providing that windy wet stuff disappears).

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Cold, cold, cold, cold. So cold I can't even be bothered to go and do some weights.

Cold

Ciao
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    'out and do weights' ?! Isn't that usually an indoor pursuit?
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Long day. Too hard a frost for my fasted ride this morning and I'm not desperate enough for a turbo session.

My daughter decided to text me after 1 hour and 20 minutes of her first ever work experience. She wanted me to fetch her as she was bored, cold, upset etc 11 texts later she was still there......
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Cold, but not cold enough to stop me pedalling to and from work. Only another day and a half in the office this week so if I can get everything done it'll be a result.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Slowmart wrote:
    My daughter decided to text me after 1 hour and 20 minutes of her first ever work experience. She wanted me to fetch her as she was bored, cold, upset etc 11 texts later she was still there......

Where was she working?
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Pinno wrote:
    'out and do weights' ?! Isn't that usually an indoor pursuit?

Leave house.

Walk across garden to garage

Do weights session in garage.

Forget that - all 3 parts of that plan were far too cold.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Pinno wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:

Where was she working?

A hairdressers. Hardly a sh1ty factory in the early eighties with associated working practises.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu