Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I promised myself an early night last night, and instead went to bed later than normal :roll: As a result, I'm knackered.

Today, nothing much, just get through it really. Retard minion is coming in early this week as the building shuts early, needless to say, everyone in the office is thrilled with this news.

Bury take on Sheffield Utd this evening, so I'll be popping along to that, and hoping the 6-0 thrashing the other day has given the players something to think about!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning mo fo's how the fark are you all?

I'm in work. that's about it. but i'll be done in a couple of hours and then I'm going to ride the newly re-opened twrch.

laters
  • Kev I hate you,

as I'm in work then have the afternoon off to have new smart metres fitted.. no riding for me :(
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    welshkev wrote:
    morning mo fo's how the fark are you all?
    Who the f...etc. You know the score.
    Morning all,
    Working from home again today facing the tedium of XL again. Out for beer and curry later with a few of the decent ones from work. Still got toothache and a hole in my mouth so will probably have to mind what I eat. But if I drink enough I won't care. Not until the morning at least.
    Chilly out according to the mercury, looks lovely and sunny though. A proper winter's day.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Well that was a fun commute. A lorry fire on the M62 meant my normal 1 hour travel was turned into 2.5 hours. Yay me
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning mongs,

I to attempted an early night but failed horribly started doing some work on a model at like half ten so somewhat tired now. Was talking about walking dead at work mentioned ive not really watched it just dipped in an out of a couple of episodes. checked to see if it was free on amazon prime. It is up to season four. Also for some reason the blocks at work have been relaxed so I can now watch it here. Guess what I wont be doing today!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola tards!

Lovely sunny day in the alps but i still have a week at least resting the broken bit between my arm and my hand, got some shizzle to do so won't be too bored! Been looking at wrist guards prior to my skiing return! Bit gheyboardery but should help if i decide to fall over again!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Step83 wrote:
    Morning mongs,

I started doing a model at like half ten so somewhat tired now.

Lucky you!
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    FishFish wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    Morning mongs,

Lucky you!

What was his name?
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    TLW1 wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    Morning mongs,

Lucky you!

What was his name?

Dave haha, no a model tank im afraid.

Other news ive decided to do the Tour of Cambridge
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Early start as I had promised rug rat 1 a dawn walk in the forest behind the house

Since then it's been lots of jobs and discussion with the decorator and now waiting for the plumber to turn up and give me a horrendous quote - my man maths has got it at more than twice my bike collection :(
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Evening,
    I too tried for an early night. Think I got to sleep at about half ten which was good because I was awake again at four (thanks to a four year old) then up at five (thanks to a six year old), which wasn't good.
    CBA this morning, was going to get the bus to work but ended up freezing my sack off on the bike instead as I thought it would "do me good". It didn't.
    Day of work meh interrupted by a massage from a bonny Scottish lass at lunchtime. Followed by an early finish because, you know, CBA. They're lucky to have me working for them.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Evening Rubberneckers,

Pedalled in today despite it being brass monkeys this morning. One day worked and one and a half days to work this week. Then its BPW time on Friday. Roll on end of the week.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    oodboo wrote:
    Day of work meh interrupted by a massage from a bonny Scottish lass at lunchtime. Followed by an early finish because, you know, CBA. They're lucky to have me working for them.
    Well, if she was that cute maybe that's why the happy ending came early.