Snowing Sunday

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
edited February 2016 in The bottom bracket
Well it's stopped for now but still looks a bit ominous out there. Holed up in Redka watching the footy at present: hospital visit later and hopefully will get out for a run without being snowed/sleeted off.
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Snow? What's that?
    Currently basking in bright sunshine.
    Rugby on later.
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Snow? What's that?
    Currently basking in bright sunshine.
    Rugby on later.
    It's grim up North.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Always was.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    confused, not sure where to post, Stevo said he was first, but it appears no body paid attention. So I shall post in both

Went to Coed Y Brenin, Crudded for a few hours. very rocky trail, wish I had a full sus, but was fun even if I was slow down the hills. smashed all the other guys up the hills without even trying.

time to go catch up on sport
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Flâneur wrote:
    confused, not sure where to post, Stevo said he was first, but it appears no body paid attention. So I shall post in both

Went to Coed Y Brenin, Crudded for a few hours. very rocky trail, wish I had a full sus, but was fun even if I was slow down the hills. smashed all the other guys up the hills without even trying.

Good day of sport.

A full sus is very handy when there's no climbing to be done :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,315
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    It's grim up North.
    I could have told you that.
    No snow here, felt cold but ir was actually not bad for the time of year. Nice and sunny at least. It's been so warm this year that 8'C feels really chilly.
    Dentist again tomorrow to see about the hole linking my mouth to my nose that shouldn't be there. Now that I have a cold I can't blow through it as easily. But blowing my nose is really unpleasant.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,340
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    It's grim up North.
    I could have told you that.
    No snow here, felt cold but ir was actually not bad for the time of year. Nice and sunny at least. It's been so warm this year that 8'C feels really chilly.
    Dentist again tomorrow to see about the hole linking my mouth to my nose that shouldn't be there. Now that I have a cold I can't blow through it as easily. But blowing my nose is really unpleasant.

[Mainly a post to stop Stevo feeling subordinate to the other thread]

A lot of mammals still have a capillary between the roof of the mouth and the nose. In humans, that capillary has closed off. So now, your carnal nature has been restored. No longer should a car parked in the wrong place stop you going on a wild streak.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    No need. First is first :wink:
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:

Good day of sport.

A full sus is very handy when there's no climbing to be done :)

the climbing is simply my roadie fitness. my lil 26s dont help
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy