any sheep's around Sunday thread?

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Was it just a one day visits?

More jobs and electrical appliances buying today. Pub later obviously, but first a pig based breakfast - hopefully the wife is used to the aga now and won't muck up my egg

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Fantastic nights sleep for me! Makes a change.
    Today I'm off to Bury (I'm currently in da Hudd), and doing semi normal shenanigans. I'm not sure if our dinner plans of M&S will be changed as it's Valentine's Day so people might have "better things to do". We will see.

Anywho, should be a nice relaxed day.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    No Sheeps round these parts, just the deer in the park and urban foxes. Like country foxes but they carry knives. Not much going on here today. Might torch the car blocking the garage if I get bored.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,453
    Has been snowing lightly here in the frozen North East. We have SKY so may as well watch the lunchtime footy before a hospital visit and hopefully some exercise later.

This weather better sort itself before I go to Wales next week.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,
    The wife has gone up a hill somewhere leaving me looking after the kids. So I'm doing the whole housewife and washing my riding clothes ready for next week.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Greetings all,

Quick ride in Hudds this morning, then discovered I rather like Wes Anderson films so the afternoon was watching two of them. Phone call with the brother was rather strange (not spoke in around 6 weeks due to his duties) and found out he has been watching the same shows and ordering same books as me about quantum mechanics etc, strange as he wasn't in to it before. Oh well got someone to argue with about the big bang.