shoot connection Saturday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
So, new house doesn't have broadband for a few weeks and o2 reception is non-existent, typing this on my work oh one that just had reception!

New house nèeds loads of work, but I love it :D just need to pick up my bikes now

Later like last night is the new local pub

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Today is a good day. I have managed to get below the 14st mark, so I'm well on the way to where I want to be, I had a good nights sleep, awesome porridge and tea and getting ready to go and spend the day with a girl and her dog. Though the dog is banished to the kitchen I believe.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    I dont know what it means about me but i would probably rather spend the day with the dog than the girl (even though i have met neither) however i have spent days with a single entity that could be described as both.

Whats happening fellas?

Im enjoying a lovely lazy day infront of the telly box with the occasional interuption by a baby who needs to make dookie and a rottweiler who insists on having piping hot jets of what looks like ginger beer fly out of the back of her.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Afternoon all,
    Suffering a little today still with the lack of tooth ache, drugs are helping. Back to the butcher, I mean dentist, on Monday as I can blow drinks through the hole where the tooth was into my nose. This is mildly disconcerting.
    Was going to work on the mini today, but I can't get it out the garage as the dumb bitches that live over the road have parked over the garage. At least they have got a parking ticket to pay now. If it wasn't such a heavy car I'd shift it on my trolley jack. Might go and borrow a really big jack from a mate and move the thing anyway is it's still there tomorrow. I may have to stick them both in a ditch with their heads on backwards. I won't do anything else as they are fugly carpet munchers. Dogs are definitely better company than that pair, more intelligent too.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    edited February 2016
    Good to see you're still alive Sheeps. Going to use that DH kit you'very invested in?

Lots of driving today as I'm now up in the frozen North. Walked through a hailstorm to get to the chippie and am now making inroads into the cider stash in the fridge.

The old dear is in hospital and a bit confused but I'm pretty good shape considering.

Onwards to more cider.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • I dont know what it means about me but i would probably rather spend the day with the dog than the girl (even though i have met neither) however i have spent days with a single entity that could be described as both.
    I love spending time with her dog, but she does things I'd rather not do with a dog.

Well, the day was a resounding success. The only downsides were Bury got absolutely tw4tted 6-0, and Scotland got robbed by Wales. Ah well.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    I dont know what it means about me but i would probably rather spend the day with the dog than the girl (even though i have met neither) however i have spent days with a single entity that could be described as both.

Whats happening fellas?

Im enjoying a lovely lazy day infront of the telly box with the occasional interuption by a baby who needs to make dookie and a rottweiler who insists on having piping hot jets of what looks like ginger beer fly out of the back of her.

Who the feck are you