It's Friday Beaches!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Couldn't come soon enough! I need to book in a holiday, however there are certain events coming up at work that mean I can't take a full week off, and as I try to book my holiday whenever retard minion is on the day shift, it could be another few weeks before I can. This sucks.

So today, I may get to leave early if I can remember, then over to Bury briefly before returning back to da Hudd.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    House move day :)

Should have taken it easy on the ale last night - oh well

Kids are staying at my parents so table booked in the new local :)
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Staff training days here for staff excluding me. Means I have free reign to do fark all so I'm watching a film perusing the internet.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning swallowers!

Been driving brats to the slopes and moaning about my wrist being farked! More of the same throughout the day i reckon!

Anyone know if promocash morzine shuts for lunch?

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    TLW1 wrote:
    House move day :)

Should have taken it easy on the ale last night - oh well

Kids are staying at my parents so table booked in the new local :)
    Happy moving day - if that is possible.

I feel surprisingly good this morning given how much we drank last night. Still don't feel too hungry either! Day off today, although the EPO has clocked my availabikity for random jobs. Must try hiding better. May get a hair cut later.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Evening,

Nothing much has happened other than enjoying The Blacklist show. Then decided I should do something proactive, then I remembered a firm my college tutor put me forward for years ago so looked them up and rang them on the off chance to see they are looking for someone but think I fluffed it whilst unknowingly to me I was speaking with the owner and I misheard something what he was saying damn cordless phones. Oh well will see.