No fry friday

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited February 2016 in The bottom bracket
Off out to a vegetarian buffet restaurant for lunch today, all home cooked, about twenty different dishes to try :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Bet it won't cost 70 squids like Stevo's bash.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Definitely Fryday for me, that won't cost £7 even. Just called the dentist to say I can blow drinks through the hole where my tooth was up into my nose. This is not right so I have to go back on Monday. I really really don't like going to the dentist, even though the nurse is cute. I would need to cute nurse to wonderfully indecent things to me to make going in that place worthwhile. I very much doubt this will happen.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Morning

Just finished a very large bowl of vegetarian porage as cold defence before a couple of hours of glass cranking...
    Pity the parcel hasn't arrived before the off...

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    Ballysmate wrote:

I beleive it's 7.5 euros :D

Last time I went...

DSC03696.jpg
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    no haribo in my wiggle order. I blame CRC.

Cold in the office today, off to the movies later, may or may not do some work
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Waddup gang,

Happy it's Friday. Week has gone on a lot longer in Bristol than the U.A.E.!

On the plus side, I somehow managed to blag tickets to BBC 6 Music festival this weekend! Foals, Kurt Vile, Beirut listen in that order if you haven't heard.

Laters.
    BikeRadar Communities Manager
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Mine didn't cost £70 :P Feeling surprisingly good this morning, which I put down the the quality of last night's plonk. Unfortunately the EPO has twigged that I have time to do jobs...so am supping coffee in Waitrose.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    team47b wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Last time I went...

DSC03696.jpg
    I assume the lady in the corner of the picture is Mrs T47b judging by the paint on her top.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Either that or a messy eater.
  • team47b
    No, it's a friend, you guessed it Bally, very messy eater :D
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    team47b wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Last time I went...

DSC03696.jpg

Is that someone's front room with a Bar mitzvah spread on?

Well, coffee drunk, bambini sorted, chores done, about to drink some more coffee and may contemplate doing some weights before work. May forget doing work if I can though. In fact, I will.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Flâneur
    One for the absent Vtech I imagine, but anyone know of someone/place which hires out a Porsche 365. Wouldn't mind getting one for my mate on his 'home' wedding party day to arrive in with his wife.

Found places which will hire out but with them as a driver, 2 seater car for 3 people doesn't work
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Matthewfalle
    Flâneur wrote:
    One for the absent Vtech I imagine, but anyone know of someone/place which hires out a Porsche 365. Wouldn't mind getting one for my mate on his 'home' wedding party day to arrive in with his wife.

Found places which will hire out but with them as a driver, 2 seater car for 3 people doesn't work

Does it have to be an original? Chesil (sic) do lovely exact replicas and may have a demonstrator you can borrow/rent.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Flâneur
    original would be class but i'd take a copy for the look. So I shall go investigate!
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Ever wish you were born with more brain power?

Ever work with people who are from another planet in terms of ability, intellect and effectiveness?

Can someone explain how "latent dirichlet allocation" works in laypersons terms when applied to written words?

At least I'm working "with" the above rather than "for".

I'm off to the shops for lunch and clear my head.

Tomorrow I may acquire a new Tarmac.........
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    quite pleasant cycle in this morning if not a little chilly, but 42 miles done before work isn't too bad! not sorted my clothing out yet though, i'm either too hot or too cold. Except for my fingers and toes, they are always far far too cold!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • pinno
    Brrr... Arctic conditions, Arctic headwind. Didn't see any Polar bears though.
  • Flâneur
    the matt black one Slow?
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    To answer Slowmarts post:
    No
    Yes
    No
    Good
    Better
    Even betterer still.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Flâneur wrote:
    the matt black one Slow?
    They normally are that colour. Driveways, that is.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    Slowmart wrote:
    Can someone explain how "latent dirichlet allocation" works in laypersons terms when applied to written words?

No, I don't eat bananas or spinach :D

Bear in mind that all language is metaphor.

latent dirichlet allocation Will not help with your tarmac
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Flâneur wrote:
    the matt black one Slow?

Maybe the colour is a grower but my initial impression was nooooooo as it looked cheap. Which it wasn't. That said my concerns around longevity have been dismissed from the replies to my post about living with such a finish on a frame.

That said a mates matt orange bike looks cool now as opposed to thinking "WTF I know it was in the sale but orange" Mind you he does wear bright yellow cycling shoes, again acquired in the sale. Still, he's quicker than a premiership footballer chimp after under age sex
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Matthewfalle
    Slowmart wrote:
    Ever wish you were born with more brain power?

Ever work with people who are from another planet in terms of ability, intellect and effectiveness?

At least I'm working "with" the above rather than "for".

I'm off to the shops for lunch and clear my head.

Tomorrow I may acquire a new Tarmac.........

No. I have a brain the size of a planet.

No. I work with, generally, a bunch of imbeciles. One of the dudes in the unit I am attached to was described by someone as "the most stupid man in the Army". The man doing the describing has spent 20 years in the Army (therefore meeting an incredible amount of stupid people) and I value his opinion impeccably and would follow him anywhere.

No because it's over use of hyperbole. Ask them about about bilateral peri optical echymosis, then when they look confused punch them in the throat to teach them a lesson.

No. They are working for you. You just haven't told them this yet. If they don't believe you the first time you say it then punch them in the throat until they do.

Nice. Can you get me a sausage roll please.

Are you sure you want Tarmac? We had our drive done in printed colored concrete and it was dope.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Two words: Tegula block.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:

Just shove a finger up and scrape it out. Messy for all parties but does the job.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Pinno wrote:

Just shove a finger up and scrape it out. Messy for all parties but does the job.

41T%2BDYWP7SL._SX300_.jpg