Ash Thursday?

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Don't think the day after Ash Wednesday has a name, so I've named it.

Today is a normal day, doing normalish things with nothing exciting. Whenever I mention something like this, usually something happens that makes the day go that bit faster. We will see.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Last day at work for just over a week as we move :)

Current wife filled my van ready to drop stuff off at the new house today as I'm meant to be in a branch close to it...... Obviously fate buggered that up and I'm in Solihull :(

Kids are staying at mothers later and we are having a last night party with some friends at a brewery tour :)
  • Morning mongs...

Today I am mostly procrastinating :)

that is all
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Don't think the day after Ash Wednesday has a name, so I've named it.
    I think it's usually referred to as Thursday.
    Working from home again today, more lovely XL. Deep joy. In the office tomorrow so I'll be having my traditional fry up for lunch at least. Managed a beer last night contrary to instructions from the dentist. A doctor I know told me the dentist was talking bollocks and bought me a pint. Who was I to refuse? So normal Wednesday night service was had. Not much else going on around here. Onwards and upwards...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Very little work to do at the moment. Everything is winding down for half term here so I brought the cable for my gopro and I'm doing a little bit of video editing. Wish I never bothered though as I'm using a seven year old PC and it's taking forever, my mobile phone is more powerful than this piece of tin.
    Anyway, I'm on my bike today so I'll stay here for lunch then head off for an afternoon ride taking in the other site I need to visit at some point and seeing if I can find some interesting routes in between.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,171
    Afternoon gimps,

It's my birthday today and I'm officially an old fart. Here's a clue:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ9xfNn09eQ

Some major consumption is on the cards tonight 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon gimps,

It's my birthday today and I'm officially an old fart. Here's a clue:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ9xfNn09eQ

Some major consumption is on the cards tonight 8)

Omg! No one is that old, except V68!

Afternoon d1ckwads,

Went for more xrays on my limp wrist, it is healing ok and will not require surgery, which is a bit of a win in my eyes, two weeks until next check up! The down side is they have left me with this itchy, stinky, sweaty cast! Was hoping for something a bit more up to date! Skiing again in two weeks.......ish!

Ho hum, curry later tonight.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    bg13 wrote:
    I'm stil in my mid 40's :mrgreen:
    Age, not waist measurement.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    You're following me at a rate of knots. Not long 'till your'e in old fartsville having zimmer races with the likes of me :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    You're following me at a rate of knots. Not long 'till your'e in old fartsville having zimmer races with the likes of me :D
    47 is nearer to 45 than it is to 50. So I'll be clinging on to that fact for the next couple of months. :P
  • bg13
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    47 is nearer to 45 than it is to 50. So I'll be clinging on to that fact for the next couple of months. :P

Apparently 48 is the new 40!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Apparently 48 is the new 50!
    FTFY.
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Apparently 48 is the new 50!
    FTFY.

Ouchy! Feel and look well over 50!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er