Headachey Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Crackin' headache going on this morning. This will not be helped by the fact retard minion is in today :evil: I'm dosin myself up on drugs in the hope it'll help me get through the day.

Not really sure what else today will bring, but I should probably go and do some shopping as I didn't yesterday, and now I have nothing. Whoops.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Tired due to shoot sleep

Day in Chester of politics is looming, bright side a nice meal out tonight is organised. This no cooker till we move is getting expensive
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Headache here is caused by the toothache. I have an appointment with the dentist later, one of us may not survive. Roofer coming to fix the complete dogs dinner the builders next door made of the lead flashing over my back end. The owner of the house has finally realised he can't sell the house unless he pays for the remedial work. Having lost one sale because of it you'd think the penny would have dropped sooner. Hopefully the painkillers will kick in soon.
    Groan...
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    No headache but speaking about dogs dinner - Happy New Year!
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Bit of a disturbed night of sleep last night, the young un kept waking up but I wasn't moving so the missus saw to him. I'm back on my bike this week which is good as the peasant wagon was getting a bit tedious.
    I might actually do some work today. I didn't do any yesterday so it was a long, boring day. It's bad when you only actually do any work in order to make the day go faster.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good day moaners of the crud,

I shall perpetuate the moaning, still got a cast on my bust wrist, rain is washing all the snow away and i really CBA!

In other news i'm going to get tickets for the local ice hockey teams match tomorrow evening, hope there are plenty of fights!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon sherkers,

Adding to the moaning, my left index finger hurts a fair bit still which makes things like typing fun, thats my pain issue for the day bar that its been idiots raising faults saying that the error.
    Didnt get much sleep last night so being fueled with much caffine at present.

Looked up our own office minion on Linkedin, Oh my! looks like a crimewatch photo, now to find what winds him up and use it.

Edit, appears the spammers have returned...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Going back to the dentist shortly to have the offending tooth pulled. As a result I had to get my tossing over and done with earlier than usual. Pancakes done.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Evening Mongs,

ACOAD. Some twat gave a load of payments to authorise at 5pm that were the thickness of a ferkin phone book. Revenge will be had. Had a decent pedal to and from town though. Now lazing while the hound sleeps on my feet.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]