Man Flu Saturday Thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
meh, full of snot and my head hurts :(

Today is moving some more stuff to the new house, then off to a party at my Sister in Laws :roll:

Comments

• Morning Losers!

I too have a head full of a cold. Sods law it'll have cleared by Monday :roll: To be honest though, a couple of paracetamol and ibuprofen, and I'm feeling ok.

Todays plan is to tidy the house a bit, I keep saying I will, today I will. Having no TV should help. Then, I'm setting off at about 3:30 to get to my parents to watch the Rugby. Come on Scotland!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    My lergy is just about clear now but it was a bit a nasty little bastard while it lasted. Hopefully will get a couple of bike rides in next week. And the week after its time for a trip to gravityville, first one of 2016.

Have just picked up the Panzer from my LBS after a bit of fettling so ready to rock and roll :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,
    I was ill for the last couple of days and decided not to be ill anymore. So now I'm better. Today is going well, only been puked on once and now the missus is getting the bacon in. I reckon I can get a cup of tea out of her as well.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    A lot of wine later and I feel better
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Busy morning,
    Sorting stuff out in the house and fixing the Mini. EPO's skin was over for lunch and I've just finished watching England win the rugby. Pretty good day all things considered.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I never did get my cup of tea.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Shopping day in the Hudds, followed by takeaway and the most mind F*****G film I have ever seen Predestionation takes paradox to a whole new level.