Joelsim wrote:
    Has signed for Lupus to replace Kocjan.

You couldn't make it up!

Shut up!! :shock:

He has!
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,931
    It's never Lupus
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Jonah Mead-VanCourt may replace Burke Swindlehurst as my fave American rider
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    Why did they name the team after an illness? Do they all Lupus like Team Type 1 all had diabetes.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    With Kocjan removed, Chris Horner becomes Rider 15 on the Lupus roster!
  • andy_wrx
    andy_wrx Posts: 3,396
    S'latin, innit.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    andy_wrx wrote:
    S'latin, innit.

He's their 15th rider.
  • Pro cycling has its fair share of disreputable characters but I find myself having an aversion to CH greater than all others. His virtual moon to the cycling world post Vuelta triumph probably a fair part of it.
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,231
    Pro cycling has its fair share of disreputable characters but I find myself having an aversion to CH greater than all others. His virtual moon to the cycling world post Vuelta triumph probably a fair part of it.

So if there was A 4-way shoot out between Horner, Armstrong, Landis and Hamilton - who would you like as last man standing?
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    Pro cycling has its fair share of disreputable characters but I find myself having an aversion to CH greater than all others. His virtual moon to the cycling world post Vuelta triumph probably a fair part of it.

So if there was A 4-way shoot out between Horner, Armstrong, Landis and Hamilton - who would you like as last man standing?
    Hamilton's OK considering the era he rode in.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Richmond Racer 2
    Richmond Racer 2 Posts: 4,698
    edited February 2016
    RichN95 wrote:
    OCDuPalais wrote:

Yeah. I'd definitely want Hamilton to be the only one to emerge. as for the other 3, I actually prefer Lance to Landis and Horner
  • RichN95 wrote:
    OCDuPalais wrote:

delete dupe
  • OCDuPalais wrote:

3 of them have fessed up.
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    What's wrong with Horner? He seems legit to me. Just because he beat someone young enough to be his son in the Vuelta whilst grinning like a slappable Cheshire cat....
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,786
    I find hard to get upset by Horner. As someone, erm, not so young myself I was routing for him to win the Vuelta. Was a great story really but unfortunately it was dismissed due to his (unproven) past.
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    Almost but not quite ...

220px-Nightoflepus.jpg