Fully Fed Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well I woke this morning at about 3am. Not sure why, but I might have been thirsty. I think they used a fair bit of salt with the meat last night, not too much, but enough that you notice it.

Well today I'm feeling slow and sluggish. I think I've got the meat sweats still. I suddenly remembered about my blood tests showing a high iron content. It would be interesting to know how quickly I can get rid of the iron, or whether it's still there in a few weeks :lol:

Anyway, work, home, Bury.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, it's Friday yay!
    Spend the last few days trying to help a blind guy at work because work will no longer help pay his travel arrangements so having to move him to another site away from everyone he knows. He's a great guy an his dogs lovely too so proper crap they've done this to him just doesn't feel right they can change their mind after six years.

On a brighter note the roadies section seems to be neck deep in some spam bots due to the ever absent admins I asked about a new tyre I think it's about 20 pages back now!
    Plus Friday is takeaway day so I've got got doner an chips later plus I'll likely do no work at all.
  • Morning Mong,

It seems we are under siege!!! i think some mods need to wake up and start deleting a few threads asap! can't get my morning dose of wasting time easily at the moment and that's annoying!!

in other news more indoor bike tonight, keep those old legs moving towards the goal of Epic Cymru!!
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Afternoon wasters, off to the bike shop later to pick up some hire bikes for a 100mile ride tomorrow in 32 degree heat, should be a hoot!

Have a good weekend!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Knackered after all of those spamming posts

In Solihull today, so I hope I get away at a reasonable time otherwise pub time tonight is in doubt
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    In the office today, managed to wobble in slowly. I think I might forget how to ride a bike at this rate. going to the cafe for dead pig at lunchtime, this is good. I won't be eating spam, I'm sick of the stuff. I wish my name wasn't in green because I really can't do anything about it.
    Oh well, better carry on with work stuff and get caught up again. Roll on the weekend...
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Lots of spam, but on the brightside it could be worse - you could be a particularly knobbie roadie.

viewtopic.php?f=40020&p=19794001#p19794001
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Today I have no energy or motivation. However I need to get find some energy to smile or something for a photo shoot later for the local paper.
    At least it's Friday.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    TLW1 wrote:
    Knackered after all of those spamming posts
    I was wondering who was doing all that spamming.

Still mildly ill here which has put paid to most of my pedalling this week, although I'll have to MTFU on Monday as there's another frikkin tube strike :evil: Tonight will mostly involve sleeping I think. If the wife doesn't give me too many jobs.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Hello Ladies,

All packed up and off to Italy - 7-day snowboarding !!!

Cu later losers!!

C.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    kinioo wrote:
    Hello Ladies,

All packed up and off to Italy - 7-day gheyboarding !!!

Cu later losers!!

C.

FTFY
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    Happy fryday muppets,

Sat around bored while the rest of the team are out enjoying the lovely snowy conditions, at least i haven't been sacked as i can still drive!

More snow next week to really rub my nose in to the fact that i cannot get out and enjoy it.

Toodles!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    bg13 wrote:
    Happy fryday muppets,

Sat around bored while the rest of the team are out enjoying the lovely snowy conditions, at least i haven't been sacked as i can still drive!

More snow next week to really rub my nose in to the fact that i cannot get out and enjoy it.

Toodles!
    How much can we laugh at you over the coming weeks? Will the cast be off before the snow is all gone?
  • bg13
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Happy fryday muppets,

Toodles!
    How much can we laugh at you over the coming weeks? Will the cast be off before the snow is all gone?

You're all too nice to keep ragging me about my injury and all the decent snow, aren't you?

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Kebab consumed, couple of fiery samosas too, need a pint to wish it down with but not allowed in the office so Vimto will do! Now veg out till six.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I know this is the cc but put your veg away man.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    bg13 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Happy fryday muppets,

Toodles!

You're all too nice to keep ragging me about my injury and all the decent snow, aren't you?
    [Goes off the check snow reports] :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    cooldad wrote:
    Lots of spam, but on the brightside it could be worse - you could be a particularly knobbie roadie.

viewtopic.php?f=40020&p=19794001#p19794001

J++z! Was that real?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll: