Pizza Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Didn't do any soldering yesterday, in fact, I didn't do much to be honest. Motivation is definitely lacking at the moment.

Today, I have to do some soldering, and then when I get home, I'm off into da Hudd to meet MissBint for some veggie pizza.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Working from home today as I need to get through a load of work meh

Nothing planned for later
  • and then when I get home, I'm off into da Hudd to meet MissBint for some veggie pizza.

You know the rules POIDH

Morning Fudge packers,

Planning my ride for the weekend, which has gone from bright and clear to heavy ass rain in the last few days.. which makes me grumpy!!! bored of the rain now I want some nice crisp days!

In other news indoor spinning is working I guess, but god its boring and the bike seats never go high enough for me so it makes my knee's ache! grhhh

SO on the whole grhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Monging all,
    Last day of working from home for this week, have to be in the office tomorrow. Need to pop out for a bit later to get the girl to school for a little while. This could be a struggle. Might go out for a ride after that just to unwind a bit. Hopefully it won't be too windy.
    Boy has driven to school today as he will be staying late stage managing the school play. At least now he can drive I don't have to play Dad's taxi at about 11pm tonight. I suspect girls may be involved in his interest in school plays.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,
    Today I'm trying to do some work but I have no energy and even less motivation, so I'm not really doing any work. I'm just waiting to go home.
    Good news is the wife is doing steak tonight, a much better prospect than veggie pizza :)
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Sssup!

Moist commute in this morning on the Tricross lead to me finally biting the bullet and making a CRC purchase for SKS Mudguards, I fear the fashion police will be on my tail sharpish!

Usual work shizz followed by a 4.30pm early dart and a dental appointment.........The Joys!
    Paracyclist
    @Bigmitch_racing
    2010 Specialized Tricross (commuter)
    2014 Whyte T129-S
    2016 Specialized Tarmac Ultegra Di2
    Big Mitch - YouTube
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    BigMitch41 wrote:
    Sssup!

Moist commute in this morning on the Tricross lead to me finally biting the bullet and making a CRC purchase for SKS Mudguards, I fear the fashion police will be on my tail sharpish!

Usual work shizz followed by a 4.30pm early dart and a dental appointment.........The Joys!
    I spent about two hours (badly) fitting a set of sks mudguards to my bike the other night. One quick test in the street where I kept catching my foot on the front mudguard was enough for me. They're coming back off before I use the bike.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening d1cks,

Bit of driving today, went to the med centre to collect a guest who has broken her leg, thought i'd get my wrist checked that i hurt in a minor fall yesterday, turns out i've broken the farker and can't drive due to the huge cast that they've chucked on! So the guest and i both required a lift home. May need an op but i'll find out in a weeks time!

B0ll0x!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    bg13 wrote:
    Evening d1cks,

Bit of driving today, went to the med centre to collect a guest who has broken her leg, thought i'd get my wrist checked that i hurt in a minor fall yesterday, turns out i've broken the farker and can't drive due to the huge cast that they've chucked on! So the guest and i both required a lift home. May need an op but i'll find out in a weeks time!

B0ll0x!

Toodles.
    That's very French of you, getting a plaster cast so you can't work :)

Evening Pervs, feeling a bit better after sleeping for over 10 hours last night trying to shake off the lergy. Hopefully I am nearly shot of it now. Need to walk the hound and do some Dad's taxi work so no rest for the wicked.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Evening d1cks,

B0ll0x!

Toodles.
    That's very French of you, getting a plaster cast so you can't work :)

Evening Pervs, feeling a bit better after sleeping for over 10 hours last night trying to shake off the lergy. Hopefully I am nearly shot of it now. Need to walk the hound and do some Dad's taxi work so no rest for the wicked.

Obvs i won't be showering for the forseeable future, thats about as 'French' as you can get.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • and then when I get home, I'm off into da Hudd to meet MissBint for some veggie pizza.

You know the rules POIDH
    I was going to be cocky and take a picture of the pizza for you, however we didn't go for pizza in the end.

Instead we went to an "All-You-Can-Eat" steak place, where they bring you cuts of meat until you can't eat any more. I've had about 6 steaks, 2 chicken thighs, 2 sausages and 2 pieces of the most delicious, succulent pork.

I'm now suffering a meat coma.

God I love not being vegetarian!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    and then when I get home, I'm off into da Hudd to meet MissBint for some veggie pizza.

You know the rules POIDH
    I was going to be cocky and take a picture of the pizza for you, however we didn't go for pizza in the end.

Instead we went to an "All-You-Can-Eat" steak place, where they bring you cuts of meat until you can't eat any more. I've had about 6 steaks, 2 chicken thighs, 2 sausages and 2 pieces of the most delicious, succulent pork.

I'm now suffering a meat coma.

God I love not being vegetarian!
    I bet Binty was really chuffed about going there. I suppose she could eat the garnish :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Why? She isn't a veggie. She did enjoy her meat!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro