Wearisome Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I woke this morning feeling like I could have slept another few hours! Not sure why, I got to bed about 15 minutes earlier than normal and fell asleep pretty quickly.

Today I will be soldering patchbays, banging my head against a wall at different suggestions being made to me, and just generally being miserable.

So a standard day then.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

On the train to London, as im doing a noise survey this morning.
    . Office time in the afternoon and rehearsal in the evening.

Few more sound test tomorrow and off to Italy on Friday!!

It will be a good day.

Laters,
    Chris
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning chicks,

Weather forecast is predicting a good dump of snow, which is great as today is my Day off = lots of skiing and a few beerios tonight!

Enjoy work you guys!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    What is a patchbay?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Work meh after a nice night in the pub yesterday

Tired though :(
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Yay more work! Got up this morning to have it throwing down big chunks of snow, didnt settle an stopped so that was very disappointing. Been trying this get fit lark, im at the "every muscle in my body aches" stage so todays going to be so much fun! Hot soak in the bath later and some self massage on the legs is on the menu tonight I think.
    Work wise wondering if BT can have another system fall over made things fun!
  • Self massage.. is that a euphemism?

Morning dudes,

Today I am mostly working and then doing indoor biking when I get home, this is good as I need to build some base fitness after wellness fail of January, I was pleasantly surprised that Monday's indoor biking wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (read still rubbish).

in other news some one should bring me bacon!

terah a bit
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Moaning,
    After maybe 4 hours sleep, today can fark right off.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    I woke this morning feeling like I could have slept another few hours! Not sure why, I got to bed about 15 minutes earlier than normal and fell asleep pretty quickly.
    I read something recently that because sleep generally follows 90 minutes cycles you should try to sleep for a multiple of 90 minutes to wake at your best. No idea if it works, but that could explain it.
    Morning all,
    Reasonable sleep was had here, no idea if it was for a multiple of 90 minutes. It's probably all bollox anyway. Working from home again and listening to 6 Music. Going out to meet the EPO for lunch shortly, then a trip to the dentist. Lots of garlic on whatever I have for lunch then. Tonight will be pub, pub is good.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    Apt title as I've got a dose of the London lergy and am on the way home to curl up and die. Failing that I'll try some Absolut Citron to blitz the barsteward.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Apt title as I've got a dose of the London lergy and am on the way home to curl up and die. Failing that I'll try some Absolut Citron to blitz the barsteward.

You know what I would do.......
  • FishFish wrote:
    What is a patchbay?
    It's a bay of patches
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I read something recently that because sleep generally follows 90 minutes cycles you should try to sleep for a multiple of 90 minutes to wake at your best. No idea if it works, but that could explain it.
    This sounds like you're trying to get me to do maths either before I go to bed, or now that I've woken up!

Not cool man, not cool.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You know what I would do.......
    I do indeed. But felt so crap last night that apart from showering and shoving a bit of food down my neck last night, I slept pretty much from when I got home. Absolut would have probably killed me off.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]