Work eve Sunday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Today is more moving stuff - which I can't understand as we are getting quotes from removal companies....

Also getting the cooker picked up today, which went for £670 on eBay yesterday - which is a result - though God knows how she's going to cook for the next couple of weeks

Comments

• You've ruined my Thread titles!!! How very dare you!

Morning Losers!

Today is a normal Sunday, except I might go visit the old man in hospital. Might.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, meant to be biking shortly, hoping the weather plays ball!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    You've ruined my Thread titles!!! How very dare you!

Morning Losers!

Today is a normal Sunday, except I might go visit the old man in hospital. Might.

Laters!
    You were so close to 7/7 Mule! You will need to put TLW in a ditch and try again :D

Weather in 'orrible here - cold n drizzling. Wife n hound are unwell so I'm confined to base for now anyway. There's a bit of football on later to provide some light relief but otherwise no a lot going on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    'Ning
    Slow start will be followed by standing in a field watching the lad play rugby. Then foods, then possibly pub. All good.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I'm mostly posting in this thread to make known my disgust at the title, completely ruined what could have been a clean sweep.

Anyway, how are you bumders all doing? I'm knackered. Hot PhD student was over for the first half of the weekend, and then today has involved a bit of a stupid ride around most of Carmarthenshire which has left my legs about as useful as a Stephen Hawking in a mexican wave.

TTFN
  • tlw1
    :) re thread title hate
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    You'd better let him try again then fark him over next Sunday :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    You'd better let him try again then fark him over next Sunday :twisted:

:lol:
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    You were so close to 7/7 Mule! You will need to put TLW in a ditch and try again :D
    I've got top men on the case.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No one from here then
  • TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No one from here then
    Ha! No. TOP men!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No one from here then
    He hasn't asked the Tax Terminator yet...
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No one from here then

taxidermist?
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No one from here then

taxidermist?
    Does stuffing the Inland Revenue count?
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No one from here then

taxidermist?
    Does stuffing the Inland Revenue count?

To be applauded