Chapter 6. Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Up early this morning to get the cars tyre changed. I have to go to Kwik Fit, but I'll be happy if they take their time!

This afternoon I'm off to see Bury v Hull in the 4th round of the FA Cup. I honestly believe we'll get battered, however as long as we go out with a bang, I'll be happy.

My Dad ended up losing his marbles again yesterday, so Mum called the doctor over who witnessed his doolalliness for the first time, (rather than being told by my Mum) and promptly said "Take him to the psych ward at the hospital" which is where he's spent the night. Will probably visit him after that if he's not home.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Quiet in here today!

Hola b1tches

Been out skiing but the queues were long and the weather wasn't great so just managed a couple of hours!

Couple of trips to Geneva tomorrow to keep me out of trouble.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    It's echoing in here...have done lots. Hound walked and rested. The Panzer has gone to the LBS for some pre-season fettling and I've had my old suit repaired so it'll stay in one piece.

About to do some Dad's taxi work then its time for a bit of a doss.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening all. Been running around a bit today, tidied the garage a bit, made more room so it's easier to get the Mini in and out without having to crash into the stuff under the workbench. Now looking for mounting brackets to fit a radio into the Mini. Odd how that winds up being down to me.
  • Nobody noticed the glaringly obvious mistake in the thread title! Whoops.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Nobody noticed the glaringly obvious mistake in the thread title! Whoops.
    I did look at the thread and was confused as I thought i'd posted in the Friday thread. But I'm easily confused and didn't like to ask about the inner workings of your mind.