Clean Up Saturday...

Wheelspinner
Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
edited January 2016 in The bottom bracket
Storms. Again.

Got home last night from dinner and had to drain pool which was overflowing from the rain. Started this morning by cleaning out rubbish that had washed or blown in.

Lunch took three different cafes across two *suburbs* before we got actual service :roll:

Dismantled the remains of a fallen down fence panel, then watched as yet another storm cracked through, to wipe out power for second (and then third) time in two days. When it was over, drained pool AGAIN... Good thing dinner was a BBQ steak and salad, by candlelight. So romantic.

Watched tennis final, quite good match for a change.
Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Bit like us on the weather front then. The sun is trying to make an appearance so it's not too bad.

Off down the LBS after lunch, then around and about dropping off and collecting stuff. The hound is currently napping on my feet after a decent walk so I'm staying here for a while as he needs his beauty sleep. Hopefully there's some interesting FA cup to be had this afternoon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Af'noon

More hedge cutting. It snowed for a while but it didn't stop me like rain would. Funny that. That's it for a year.
    Even got the laptop back.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Reasonably sunny and pleasant down here. Been doing a few bits and pieces, tidied the garage and actually got rid of some stuff. Off out to the pub for a swift one shortly whilst the wike and girl watch shite on the telly. Going to watch the boy play rugby tomorrow then lunch at my folks.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Sunny day, went out on the bike to go to the market, then weeded a bit of my neighbour's garden (he's 94) ready for him to plant lettuce and cabbages which I will help him eat :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    quite sunny but still really windy so chose the turbo over the 'real' bike.

been helping the grandparents pack up as they are moving house to be closer to my parents, largely involved me saying "no i'm fine for" and then then next word is whatever my Grandma is holding, plates, cutlery, tables, etc etc i'm still hoping some long lost family heirloom will be uncovered!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Moved things then went to the pub :)
  • Arrived in Denver, sat having a beer waiting for our transfer.

See y'all later
    Advocate of disc brakes.